Black people.

• Re: Black people.

Dysfunctional|Murder wrote:

I also hate blacks because of what my older generation did. When my great great grandfathers were around during slavery, they fucked the black slaves. And the black slaves kept coming back for more and more. So, black runs in my family.

You know what, I seriously think some of you need to read into text books and try to understand that not every white person in the world will be friends with blacks. And the same goes for blacks against white. You all want some world where everyone holds hands and gets along. Well, get off your little dream and start realizing the world is getting more and more fucked up.

So, my opinion is inappropriate? Is it only inappropriate because you don't agree or is it because it bashes people in the process. I don't hate all blacks. Maybe the black people that are given good names should take care of the blacks that give you bad names.

I believe white people will rise up to the test. And whites will be left when the world ends. In my humble opinion. I accept your fucked up, government controled opinion, so accept mine.

The black slaves didn't know any better. They had been enslaved for so long, it became the only way of life for them to know. Imagine if you had been captured and brought to a completely new place, where you didn't know what to expect? Yeah they could've ran, but without help they wouldn't have gotten very far. And you say they kept coming back for more, what do you mean by that? Your ancestors kept having them forced back into their power with their hatred and silly laws.

Anyways, the bold is the only thing we were trying to get at. You hating ALL blacks for things that only SOME blacks do.

Ok so here is why people think im a SOB. Yeah I think there is like a line, and is has been crossed. So here it goes. True I can't stand like 90% of the black people in my town. But like, if I was a slave and had to life, I'd screw the master to. What else would you have to do? Plus you got special treatment. God only knows what my family could of done. Jesus my grandparents can't stand black people. And where im raised, black people don't think all that kind like to us neither.
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

it is called the stockholm syndrome
    Stockholm syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , at least to an extent. And how did they willingly come back? I don't remember anything about slaves who ran away coming back willingly. I remember reading about them getting caught and being forced to go back.
    [SIZE=4]"Penguins. Lovely." - Edward in Eclipse

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. You know you want to read it.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Mattilicious wrote:

The black slaves didn't know any better. They had been enslaved for so long, it became the only way of life for them to know. Imagine if you had been captured and brought to a completely new place, where you didn't know what to expect? Yeah they could've ran, but without help they wouldn't have gotten very far. And you say they kept coming back for more, what do you mean by that? Your ancestors kept having them forced back into their power with their hatred and silly laws.

Anyways, the bold is the only thing we were trying to get at. You hating ALL blacks for things that only SOME blacks do.

Apparently, you weren't informed about slaves that became attached to their masters, in more than one way. They would fuck their masters and would continue to do so. You know why? Because they wanted the generation of blacks to carry on. Plus, they needed more slaves in their fields. And babies came along. The slave that started it fell in love with the master and the master didn't want nothing to do with her. It started there.

I use to never have a problem with black people. I went to an all black school where I was involved with a bunch of black friends. I dated black boys in my time and my father disaproved of it. I was yelled at and told to keep away from them. And I snunk around behind his back to see my friends. I was close to them. And we had to move and I left them behind. And since then, blacks have fucked me over. Like I mentioned, apparently you don't read, I don't hate all blacks.

I like the black skateboarder, Chris. But you seem to overlook what I wrote because it wasn't something you could agure with. I don't hate you because you proved me wrong about blacks. Don't continue to misread me.

How could I misread you when the first sentence in your thread was:

The people I hate the most in the world are black people.

You didn't say some, you didn't say most, you didn't say anything. I can only be led to believe that you meant all black people. But now that you've actually clarified yourself, then okay.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

ClandestineXEmo wrote:

It's true that many black people hate other black people. And shit like that is okay because people can hate whomever they choose. But it's that way with every race. Not just black people. Like Fay said, it's the same with women, really.

I'm not going to say that this thread was out of line or your views make you an idiot or whatever, because they don't. It does the opposite actually because many people wouldn't put views like this out there. But this thread was full of stereotypical views on black people. Truth be told, a lot of black people in America are thieves and drug dealers and all that, but so are white people, Hispanic people, etc. A lot of black people in Africa aren't thieves and drug dealers or addicts or whatever, though. Many of them come to America for better lives, and there are people from different races who despise them for that.

All personal bias aside, I do agree with many posts on this thread. Black people pulling out the race card saying things like "Its because I'm black isn't it?" gets fucking annoying and it pisses people off. However, they can say that because that's how it goes sometimes.

As seen on this thread, there are some people who hate black people simply because they are black. These people are the people who make black people think that they are worthless, that they are going to grow up to be druggies and thieves. It makes black people hate themselves for what they are, for how they were born, which isn't something they can control. But white people aren't the only people who do that, in reality. Black people do that themselves, to be honest with their rap music and all that shit that happens to be all about selling drugs or having sex or whatever.

I don't think a lot of what I said makes any fucking sense, but you know what, whatever.

I now feel like I wrote this for no reason.
    [SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=3]Why do we play into this motive?
    What are you waiting for tonight?
    You wonder, you wait and you can't get through this without a line.
    [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]
    [/SIZE]