I dont know how i feel...

• I dont know how i feel...

• He makes me laugh, but he tears me into pieces when we argue.
      • He's grumpy and tired all the time, no matter how much sleep he gets.
      • He seems to enjoy my other females mates company to mine at times.
      • He's sometimes over affectionate and other times none at all.
      • He acts soooo immature in company.
      • I love him, but i dont know if thats enough anymore.
      • He constantly puts me down.

There are so many more but they are the main ones for now. Does anyone know what i should do??? Or say to him??
      I've tried and i just get "sorry" nothing else or "you cant change me."

Im so confused. HELP!:confused: :confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:
      Luv Luv x
    • Re: I dont know how i feel...

he probably doesnt mean to put you down it just accidently happens, and you really cant change a guy, if you dont suite each other move on, he wont change for you, he is him, he can ACT differently, but inside hes still the same old guy, and it WILL escape from time to time.

and it seems most girls complain about most of these things anyway in a long term relationship. the saying "im a girl, your a guy, we're just too different" seems to stand true tbh. you just have to deal with alot of it, but if its a really major problem, then try elsewhere i guess.

my girlfriend complains about things like this, my friends girlfriend complains about this kinda thing. i sometimes put her down, i dont mean to, i act immaturely, occasionaly. however i dont prefer her friends company, sometimes im not affectionate, it just means im not in that mood, sometimes iam, when im in an affectionate mood. im grumpy often but im just a grumpy person.
      however i get away with it because i regulate how much i do bad things, i guess the key to putting up with each other because if your living with each other or with each other alot, you will step on each others toes and get on each others nerves, is to control how much you bug each other so that you dont send them over the edge.

plus i do most of the chores (ALL the kitchen work) and all the hard work so yeh.... thats my get out of jail free card.

I understand what your saying, this guy wasn't my boyfriend but I wanted him to be and I realized that he was an asshole. I didn't need a boyfriend like that wtf. The way I felt about that also was two can play that game. Give him a dose of what he's giving you...Don't take crap from anyone. And I actually thank him because he gave me a back bone. I still talk to him..sometimes but he repects me more because I treat him the same way he TREATED me before.
      [CENTER]:kiss:(o723o8]- |5 months|- love you though. That's not gonna ever change. :love1:[/CENTER]

Lozsy wrote:

• He makes me laugh, but he tears me into pieces when we argue.
      • He's grumpy and tired all the time, no matter how much sleep he gets.
      • He seems to enjoy my other females mates company to mine at times.
      • He's sometimes over affectionate and other times none at all.
      • He acts soooo immature in company.
      • I love him, but i dont know if thats enough anymore.
      • He constantly puts me down.

There are so many more but they are the main ones for now. Does anyone know what i should do??? Or say to him??
      I've tried and i just get "sorry" nothing else or "you cant change me."

Im so confused. HELP!:confused: :confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:

Should I stay or should I go
      Da nana nanana da da.

GO.

Peace & Love