My secret future

• Re: My secret future

Assaultrifle wrote:

Lol, I suppose you think shooting people you DO know would be easier?

Duh. If I am gonna shoot someone I want a damn good reason, self defense or other.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Tmac73 wrote:

my uncles a recruiter he wouldn't lie to me and Its not about just shooting people...Its protecting my damn country and doing what i want to do and thats to serve for my country

You are right. It's about protecting your country, its not about you. So when Uncle Sam gives you some shit job in the Marines don't come crying to me.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

you're a fucking idiot. Anyone who wants to kill other people and get shot at for no good reason is an idiot an deserves their death awaiting them in the military.
      There's always a reason. Trying to destroy the terrorist organization that attacked us and want to kill us all is more than enough of a reason for me.

EDIT: The funny thing is I bet if there was a terrorist attack that affected you or one of your family members you'd be one of the first to complain that the government isn't doing enough to protect the people

I don't get why you people (badnews, swordofmars, techno viking) think it's for no reason. Do you not realize that Al-Qaeda and their allies are a threat to us? Or are you one of those conspiracy theorists who thinks al-qaeda had nothing to do with 9/11?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

The post was edited 3 times, last by Assaultrifle ().

LOLFag wrote:

Semper Fi. Unfortunately, I'm not the Marines type of guy.

Navy all the way! Best doctors, and the SEALs > Recon. Period.

And the chair force and the shitbucket hooahs can suck our cocks.

Dude....alright keep this on the DL but......My niece's dad(not really brother cuz my sister and him aren't married or together nemore) said that they beat RECON guys during an exercise or someshit. Pissed me off, lol. And pfft navy, pfft.

SwordOfMars wrote:

You're a fucking idiot. Anyone who wants to kill other people and get shot at for no good reason is an idiot an deserves their death awaiting them in the military.

People don't shoot for no reason.When you come up against a person who views force as the proper means of relating to people, you know that this is a person not worth dealing with. This is a person outside the realm of morality, and once outside, moral conventions and principles have no place. There is only one way to deal with such a person, and that is with retaliatory force.

Copypasta that from a philosophical website. Read that real quick, then remember that the United States and its military contingents has never attacked unless it was attacked. Case and point:9/11.

bad news wrote:

Duh. If I am gonna shoot someone I want a damn good reason, self defense or other.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

You are right. It's about protecting your country, its not about you. So when Uncle Sam gives you some shit job in the Marines don't come crying to me.

The Marines don't give shit jobs, its just jobs you should be prepared to have hahah.
      [CENTER]Future Rifleman of the Marine Corps!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Saepius Exertus ||| Semper Fidelis ||| Frater Infinitas
      [/CENTER]

Assaultrifle wrote:

I don't get why you people (badnews, swordofmars, techno viking) think it's for no reason. Do you not realize that Al-Qaeda and their allies are a threat to us? Or are you one of those conspiracy theorists who thinks al-qaeda had nothing to do with 9/11?

Woa, hey, I didn't say it was for no good reason. But I did say that joining the marines is not what the TV ads and recruiters make it out to be.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

bad news wrote:

Woa, hey, I didn't say it was for no good reason. But I did say that joining the marines is not what the TV ads and recruiters make it out to be.

Mk, sorry. I tend to get like that when I feel that people are trying to even a little bit, make "bad news" of the Marines. Lol, I made a pun, lol. And now I'm bored....
      [CENTER]Future Rifleman of the Marine Corps!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Saepius Exertus ||| Semper Fidelis ||| Frater Infinitas
      [/CENTER]

VoDKaMarine wrote:

Mk, sorry. I tend to get like that when I feel that people are trying to even a little bit, make "bad news" of the Marines. Lol, I made a pun, lol. And now I'm bored....

I get that a lot.