Is he still into me???

• Is he still into me???

Here's how my story goes. For about 3 monthes, me and my BF have been telling each other other almost daily. Now, he hasen't said it in a week and nor have I to him. Does this mean he's over me? Cos knowing him... he's not the type to be the one to break up with anyone.
      He still talks to me almost everyday. But all he says is "Whats up?" then there's practically nothing after that.
      IS HE STILL INTO ME?
      I so dont get hiiiim. =/
      And honestly, I super miss him...
      Should I break it off with him? I mean, if he does not like me anymore... I should... right?
    • Re: Is he still into me???

Don't jump to conclusions. Slow down. Talk to him about it first so you can find out what made him stop talking as much. Maybe he's been busy lately, or he really is losing interest. Either way, you need to know what's on his mind before you decide what to do about it.
      Remember that if communication is slipping, it can be strengthened if both people in the relationships want to put in an effort. Breaking up doesn't have to be the answer.
      [LEFT]These are hard times for dreamers.[/LEFT]

Well you can talk first.. but by the looks of it id say prepare for the worst.
      [FONT="Arial Black"]“When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, 'Why god? Why me?' and the thundering voice of God answered, 'There's just something about you that pisses me off"[/FONT]

Hello:)

That's no good that he doesn't say I love you (I assume that's what you're talking about), but that's no reason to lose hope in the relationship. Try not to jump to conclusions, it just sounds like you're having communication problems. If I was in your shoes, the first thing I would do is talk to the person and try to understand what's going on. Like Laura said, breaking up isn't always the answer. If you really care about him I'm sure you can make it work.

Let him know your fears, and ask him what the problem is. Worse case scenario is he is losing interest, but that can be overcome by finding new ways to spice up the relationship. Anything from going new places to just taking up new hobbies together could put the spark back in things. But like I said, a little talking goes a long way, and that's what I'd definitely recommend.
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]