been looked at

• Yep, i admit i have looked, and often try to get a sneak peek on what other guys are packing, but nothing longer then a few seconds. One guy (someone I was friends with and was my age) complemented me on my size once, back then i felt like i had to sound disgusted but honestly i was proud of it.
      Bored 24/7 feel free to pm whenever :D
    • musicalguy wrote:

Yep, i admit i have looked, and often try to get a sneak peek on what other guys are packing, but nothing longer then a few seconds. One guy (someone I was friends with and was my age) complemented me on my size once, back then i felt like i had to sound disgusted but honestly i was proud of it.
      I remember in sixth grade so I guess about age 11 I was shocked that one of my friends who was probably the smallest guy in the class and the skinniest already had noticeable pubic hair and a decent size dick for only being 11. He wasn’t the only guy at the time that had pubic hair but he was definitely the smallest
    • DaxDax wrote:

Went to the Y recently and when changing out into my Speedo I stripped completely naked first. When I was done swimming I went into the locker room and took my Speedo off to run it through the little spinner to get the water all out. Only had the towel over my shoulder.

I didn’t care if anyone saw me naked all over.
      Yeah thats pretty common way. We go to a fancy club some times with friend's father. Their locker room is carpeted. So they have that little spinner right outside the showers. So we all shower naked and then ya run your suit through the spinner. Then we all walk naked back to the locker. The first time we did that, a couple of the kids were kinda embarrassed about being naked. But we had his father right there, so we all went back nude. It would have been more embarrassing to get yelled at for water on the carpeting.
    • I've definitely been looked at, my body is a little more feminine/softer and my butt is kinda girly so i always catch guys looking at me, i don't mind it since i've gotten used to it, and i guess i've shown when i'm naked, i had a time i decided to show/compare, there was a boy who was younger than me who asked me a random question and he was hard and asked if he could look at mine and so i actually got hard for him so he could compare it, it sounds kind of awkward but it was actually a lot more relaxed and i didn't mind helping him with his curiosity, and i do look pretty often, i find myself doing it quite a lot, i don't rudely blatantly stare, i just look here and there out of curiosity, it's quite fun, but it's natural ^^