Weird Weird Weeeeird

• Re: Weird Weird Weeeeird

Hmm.

Sounds like maybe you're not over your ex completely. Especially if he was your first, it'll be hard. And you said you were completely head over heels for him.
      Even if you really like this guy you might not be completely over your ex, so its hard to be with someone else. Does it remind you of your ex maybe?

teenheartbeatingfaster wrote:

Right, Before I begin let's get this straight, I'm not incredibly naive and i have given guys handjobs and stuff like that.. blah blah. so I'm not ever really that nervous of touching guys in that way.. My most recent ex was very 'physical' and I was always very happy doing anything with him, it excited me.

But, me and this guy have known eachother for like 6 months or so now, and we've had this 'thing' for about 4.. and only recently he's began to get more serious.. we were always just fooling around before and he'd tell me he liked me but he never acted on it. But recently, he has been 'trying' to act on it.

For example..
      Last night, we were making out in his room, his parents were out.. and he started getting carried away, he had a hard on and he was breathing really heavily, i knew what he wanted... so I ran my hands down his chest.. but i couldnt bring myself to go any further or go into his trouserss or anything, i got nervous and scared :S I just.. moved my hands back to being around his back and then stopped. I just looked at the ceiling then turned over and he went to sleep. I think it's starting to offend him.. and i don't understand why i can't bring myself to touch him in that way... I do like him quite a bit.. he's the sweetest guy. :(

You know something? No matter how many times you've already done something - doing it for the first time with someone new is always a little scary.

Just let him know you're a little nervous because you have a lot of feelings for him and then relax, it'll be fine I'm sure :)

But don't worry - you're totally normal I get scared too :)

MME1122 wrote:

Hmm.

Sounds like maybe you're not over your ex completely. Especially if he was your first, it'll be hard. And you said you were completely head over heels for him.
      Even if you really like this guy you might not be completely over your ex, so its hard to be with someone else. Does it remind you of your ex maybe?

well yeah.. i still get reminded of my ex a lot. but... that was 6 months ago :l Im still incredibly nervous.

xxGothBiBoyxx wrote:

i think he has a sideburn fetish* consider synthetic ones to enhance your play and boost your confidance im the bedroom!!!

*bisexuals just know these things

How can your sexuality just "Make you know" certain things?
      Thank fuck you're banned.

BUT.
      If he honestly cares for you, and is the sweetest guy and all that other fun stuff, he should understand if you aren't ready yet. You might have just gotten nervous this one time, and the next time could be less nervewracking. Just take it easy. If you don't feel comfortable doing something, tell the boy. He won't get offended, and if he does, it just proves why you would feel uncomfortable.
      <3-
      Travis
      [SIZE=2]For if we are not within ourselves; We are without.
      -Chris Crocker

[/SIZE]

Maybe it is because you don't really want anything more. You are happy with what you have and sub-consciously you maybe don't want to take it any further in case it ruins what you have.

Or maybe it is because you don't trust him in that way?

From what you have put it seems to be something you aren't fully aware of consciously is holding you off. Maybe you should think about his qualities and focus on how each one makes you feel. You might find one that you find weird or strange and maybe it's that quality which is making you feel this way and not want to go any further.

Or it could be due to the way you titled your question; "Weird Weird Weeeeird" - maybe that's how you truely feel.

- Let me know if this helps or if you have questions about my reply.
      Life is the one thing we are in control of.
      We can either let the bad times get us down.
      Or we can concentrate on the good - even when we feel that there isn't any.

if you cant bring yourself to do it, then your not ready to do it. Most people would tell you to think of others, but when it come to your well being, and your sexuality, its time to be selfish and firm. if he wants sexual things from you that bad, he will wait.. trust me. But you cant be affected by his "pouting" or else hes going to make you give in.

But then again, he might just not be turning you on enough, and you might have to help him. But i would listen to the top one if i were you. sounds like the problem.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

ACTUALLY. What i just is probably wrong.

I THINK this is right: You like this guy so much, that you are nervous about alot of things, one of which being him not being able to satisfy him.... and let me tell you personally, there isnt much you can do to a guy that he isnt going to like... other than biting or bending. ANYWAY it could be that, OR it might be that your afraid if you move to that next level of things, the relationship might be ruined. or a combo of the two.

NOW refer to the above statement about being selfish and such.