Surrounded by death and ignorance...

• Surrounded by death and ignorance...

The father of my mom's boyfriend died 2 weeks ago.
      I went to the funeral.
      Yesterday, one of my friend's mother died.
      This thursday I'll go at the funeral.
      My mom & grandma keep saying that grandpa is very sick and that he's gonna die soon. They even prepared clothes and stuff for the funeral. I talked to him and he's ok... or at least doesn't seem to be dying.
      My boyfriend is sick, I dont care about him, but going out with a guy who keeps complaining about his headaches is really depressing.
      I still love my ex, I cry for him every night. Since April.
      When we talk he complains about not having money.
      My mom is getting more and more stressed out with every passing day, because of financial problems.
      I was supposed to go on a trip at the seaside with my mom & my best friend, but her parents won't allow her, due to the lack of money.
      Am I the only one who dreams of a life full of love, without caring about money?
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Reia-mi al nemuririi nimb/ Şi focul din privire,
      Şi pentru toate dă-mi în schimb/ O oră de iubire..
      [/COLOR]
      :angeldevil:
    • Re: Surrounded by death and ignorance...

Life is very hard, and we all know that. I feel for you, and all you can do is hope that life for you will get better. If you believe in God then try and let him keep you sane, though I suppose if God was so great then he wouldn't let the world be inflicted with such pain. When you think about all the bad things in life, you have got to thing on a more positive note. Try and think of everything that you have in life that others haven't got, and what's more the things you should appreciate in life too. What's better than living.. ? Most say dying, but then you were born for a reason. The world needs you, so hang in there .. :D

xx

Funerals are depressing. Thats normal.
      Seeing loved people suffer is even more depressing. Thats obvious and obviously you will get depressed too and suffer too. When this happens share your sorrow with these people. Try to distract yourself and your mother and your friend, so that they can continue their live without looking into a sad past ( even though not forgetting about the people who passed away).

But funerals have a good side too. Its a place where you can cry, where other people will cry, where you will be comforted and where you will comfort other people. When you leave the funeral you can leave sad memories behind and think of the good things of your life.

When your bf keeps bothering you with his headaches, you should talk with him. It helps, really. :) on the other side , if you dont care about your bf and your still love your ex and he obviously doesnt see what your going through and pesters you with some little whineries, i think it would be okay considering ending the relationship you share with him and try to get your ex back? :)

Life is hard. Life is ugly. And the world is also not always the brightest. But ill give you a good advice: Dont make the world even less brighter than it actually is. Look at the good things in your life, you have family, you have friends, you are loved and you love.

See the good thing around you. Think of these hard times as a good possibility to strengthen your personality even when it sometimes seems impossible to. Be strong to get through it with all yer might so that it can be an important foundation stone in your future life :)

So hang in there :)

Insomniac urea wrote:

The father of my mom's boyfriend died 2 weeks ago.
      I went to the funeral.
      Yesterday, one of my friend's mother died.
      This thursday I'll go at the funeral.
      My mom & grandma keep saying that grandpa is very sick and that he's gonna die soon. They even prepared clothes and stuff for the funeral. I talked to him and he's ok... or at least doesn't seem to be dying.
      My boyfriend is sick, I dont care about him, but going out with a guy who keeps complaining about his headaches is really depressing.
      I still love my ex, I cry for him every night. Since April.
      When we talk he complains about not having money.
      My mom is getting more and more stressed out with every passing day, because of financial problems.
      I was supposed to go on a trip at the seaside with my mom & my best friend, but her parents won't allow her, due to the lack of money.
      Am I the only one who dreams of a life full of love, without caring about money?

i know my advice on this isn't helpful but the world would go to shit without money
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.[/SIZE][/LEFT]