I feel like killing......others.

• I feel like killing......others.

Everyone around me is so goddamn annoying,
      I can't have a normal day without someone to piss me off!!! my mom, my dog, my friends, people i talk on the internet,I FEEL BAD WITH MY SELF, MY SELF ALSO IS PISSING ME OFF, I feel like killing...others!! NOT ME, I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE NEEDS TO SUFFER LIKE I AM SUFFERING RIGHT NOW, I HAVE THE LUST TO KILL,

IS THIS NORMAL?!
      HELP?! I can't stop listening to deathcore and have gore thoughts X(

but the darker it gets the more I realize
      that there is no one to depend on
      no one to believe in
    • Re: I feel like killing......others.

in a way i guess it's normal to want to kill someone.
      but it's NOT something you should do, or even think about really because it isn't healthy.
      just ignore these people who make you feel like that, and realize that obviously people are going to piss you off in life. soon you'll be strong enough for these things not to bother you whatsoever!
      if these feelings continue i would strongly suggest getting therapy or something to deal with these feelings in the long run they could protect you/others if god forbid something bad does happen.

EDIT: obviously, it isn't normal to an extent like to plan it out, and get all into details and everything. X(

The post was edited 1 time, last by lisaa ().

Betrayed wrote:

Everyone around me is so goddamn annoying,
      I can't have a normal day without someone to piss me off!!! my mom, my dog, my friends, people i talk on the internet,I FEEL BAD WITH MY SELF, MY SELF ALSO IS PISSING ME OFF, I feel like killing...others!! NOT ME, I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE NEEDS TO SUFFER LIKE I AM SUFFERING RIGHT NOW, I HAVE THE LUST TO KILL,

IS THIS NORMAL?!
      HELP?! I can't stop listening to deathcore and have gore thoughts X(

Hey there,

When under a lot of stress, or having a lot of anger among other emotions bottled up, it is common to begin having homicidal thoughts. And believe me, I've been there. No matter what anyone else tells you, you are not crazy for having these thoughts. It's your brain's way of dealing with your emotions when they become way too much. The fact that your're here asking for help about is really good.

But if you are forming plans on how to specifically kill someone, than you really need help. And either way you should talk to a therapist or someone you can trust, BELIEVE me when I say that you NEED some non-destructive way to get these feelings out. If you let these things fester, the emotions are only going to get stronger and stronger. I understand how fucking angry you must be right now.

Message me if you need to talk about anything. And I mean ANYTHING.
      [CENTER]Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, "Where the fuck is the ceiling?" [/CENTER]

You should probably take some time away from everyone, maybe take a short holiday away to clear your mind etc. You shouldn't feel the need to want to kill someone because you'd regret harming others once u had. Life coaching is another option that you could possibly consider looking into... In other words, it's called NLP (neuro-linguistic-programming) and it could help you a lot in life, just to let the anger and frustration file out of that mind of yours :) Make sure not to bottle up your negative feelings too and instead of noticing all the flaws in others, look at the positive side of everything :D You say you hate your mum, but inside you really love her because of all the things she's done and given up for you in her life... your friends also, they love you and inside you would never do anything to harm them...so maybe go out with them more and have fun times instead of feeling hatred towards them. I hope this helps :D
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=4]I love. My girls. <333[/SIZE]
      [CENTER]<3 Anna <3
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]