So much for my first relationship :/

• So much for my first relationship :/

Well,I finally found a girl who love me for who I am,but....we see less and less of each other because of family problem and....school coming....in the end......Our only day to meet is ended.....seen she a straight A student,she can't go out that day,studying......So,we have a little talk,in the end,it would be best if we both go our separate way(we still talk online though)even though she live a few block away,I can't come to her house due to....her little bro told on us......she suppose to go to the same school as I but she pass the test to go to an upper school,Once again,I'm alone,all by myself....yet again....

These day,in highschool,all kid just wanna have a child-lish relationship,sex sex sex blah blah,you know how hard it's to find the right person,I finally found one and.....gone before I even got a chance to kiss her one last time....To be true,I'm not a popular guy in school either,I'm not a player,go out and flirt with every girl I see,I'm more of a sweet,nice Gentleman,who loverble and depenable.....ofcouse,every girl want a jerk who abuse their relationship,who an ass and rob a bank....I don't think I would have a relationship for a while,but...,it's really that hard to find an other girl for me,who not looking for a guy to fuck them in the ass as hard as they can while gang bang with 20 other dude who also fuck them self with a dildo.......it's that hard....
      USSR LOVE YOU :love1:
    • Re: So much for my first relationship :/

Hey Killertu.

I'm sorry that your first relationship
      didn't work out -- very few do. You
      may think that this girl is the one, but
      keep in mind, that it was the first girl
      you've dated. Right now, she's really
      focused on doing well in school, let
      her.

When the time is right, you guys will
      meet again. If everything is supposed
      to fall together, then in the future, you
      two may bump into each other and may
      the fire rekindle.

Also, being the first girl that you've dated,
      you haven't expirenced much with other
      girls. Stop judging girls so harshly. Many girls
      dont just want to get fucked. They want a
      true relationship as much as you do. You didn't
      give girls a chance, honestly. Having you set your
      mind to that, you won't let yourself come close
      to another girl.

Open up a bit more, you seem narrowed minded.
      >.> Meet more girls. Plenty out there.

Anyways, I wish you luck
      [LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT][CENTER][SIZE=1]"One good thing about music is [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1] when it hits you, you feel no pain."[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]-- Bob Marley [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]

Well,I am supporting on her study(I'm an honor student after all)and I never judge,they just don't give me the chance,look,I'm not exactly leaving in a friendly neighborhood(The sex part was just a figure of speech)also,I'm trying to not to get open too much,I can't keep a secret about me(but can about other)

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

killy750 wrote:

if u quit ur hopes at your first relationship then i feel pity for you, the world is gonna fall down upon u and crash u like if u were nothing

I'm just taking a break....

Rob a bank?

Gangbang?

Let me see here... you can't be with some girl because she is really occupied with school... and somehow you get the impression that every girl out there wants to be treated horribly and fucked 24/7?

Sure... sometimes it seems that way... but I don't see how the two relate.
      [LEFT][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/LEFT]

Shute wrote:

Rob a bank?

Gangbang?

Let me see here... you can't be with some girl because she is really occupied with school... and somehow you get the impression that every girl out there wants to be treated horribly and fucked 24/7?

Sure... sometimes it seems that way... but I don't see how the two relate.

It was a figure of speech......although,gang bang seem fun

First off, you are Asian and you love the USSR? That's messed up, grow up.
      Second off, the brother told on you guys for doing what? It can't honestly be that bad.
      Third, if she's a really smart person, wouldn't you think she'd like someone that is smart too...Get your grammar right.
      Fourth, why give up on her, she lives around you and you are still able to see each other...What's wrong with that?

ComplicatedMind wrote:

First off, you are Asian and you love the USSR? That's messed up, grow up.
      Second off, the brother told on you guys for doing what? It can't honestly be that bad.
      Third, if she's a really smart person, wouldn't you think she'd like someone that is smart too...Get your grammar right.
      Fourth, why give up on her, she lives around you and you are still able to see each other...What's wrong with that?

first of all,what I admire is not your bussiness,don't bug in,second her brother told on us that we were kissing.....third I'm an honor and top student in school,ofcouse I'm smart,and,I got here 5 year ago,my grammar not perfect.....fourth,her parent are over protected,she can't go outside,understand now.

Killertu wrote:

first of all,what I admire is not your bussiness,don't bug in,second her brother told on us that we were kissing.....third I'm an honor and top student in school,ofcouse I'm smart,and,I got here 5 year ago,my grammar not perfect.....fourth,her parent are over protected,she can't go outside,understand now.

Of course it isn't my business, I was just commenting on it. What's wrong with kissing? If you feel like it is a bad thing, then you should give up now.