Bone help.

• My ankles have been messed up for years, and my doctor does not want to run tests, but said it was from over use (Big guy who is active, shocker my ankles will be bad, right?) But now my wrists have began to hurt more. They pop out of place like my ankles did, and I have imflammation, and a constant dull pain. It increases in pain when I lift weights and box, but I cant stop doing that.

Here is my question, should I just buy and wear braces when doing anything physical like I do with my ankles so is there another option/pill I should look into?
      2 Months. 50 + Pounds. Learned to box. Run's 12 miles a day. Read 3 self help books. All for under $500. A new me? Worth it.
    • Re: Bone help.

Braces may be a good idea, you may also want to look into glucosamine supplements as it is known to help with joint strength. I think if the pain and inflammation in your wrists gets worse you should consider talking to your doctor again, that or consider slowing down on the activities that are harsh on your wrists like lifting and boxing :(
      “Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad. And I'm tired of making other people feel good about themselves.” ~ Homer Simpson