bad choices while drunk

• bad choices while drunk

has anyone else ever done anythign really bad while drunk?

abotu a week ago when i was completely drunk i called my kinda gf and told her i wish she was a boy cause i liekd boys and i hoooked up with my sisters friend and drunk texxting like no other.
      and i wouldnt knwo all of this unless my sister, my kinda gf, and a whole bunch of peopel werent mad at me,
    • Re: bad choices while drunk

I've never been drunk... I'm always the designated river (the guy that drives everybody home when the party is over)...

I know :cries:....
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, just because they'd never expect it.[/SIZE][/LEFT]

i have punched a friend, slaped a classmate, and worst of all when drunk got a call from an ex, we had decided to be 'just' friends at the time, and we had only broken up 2 days before this, and told her i loved her (i didnt although i thought i did at the time) and i would do anything for her, shortly before puking lol.... one bad experience,

a word of advice, when your tipsy already dont down 3 pints of 3 different beers you didnt look at the label of, they were much stonger than i thought

and now i still drink and its still only social drinking and i dont get that drunk
      we all got troubles, we all got pain, we try to hang onto love, try to keep it the same, we all got issues, i put mine in my songs, sometimes im not fine but im carrying on

This happened yesterday. ~Enter prestory here~. And then we started making out on the bed. I started kissing her in other places. Mainly just her neck. And she told me to kiss her all over (it was in the middle of a party, so it was just around the neck-face area). First she was just being really relaxed but then I was SUPER STUPID and didn't notice that she was starting to pass out. So after FINALLY realizing it way too late I stopped. I had been like kissing her neck and stuff (gently though) while she was almost out of it. Then I made her sit up. And she suddenly got sick. Like gagging about to puke sick. I took her to the bathroom. She had some water but also puked a tiny bit. Then she looked in the mirror. There were hickeys on her neck. She asked me if I had done that. I asked, "don't you remember?" And she said no. Fml.

It wasn't until afterwards that some other guys said she had had like 3-4 shots in a row after coming to the party. She was completely fine when we got there.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Knight in Shining Armour ().

Iceman wrote:

This happened yesterday. ~Enter prestory here~. And then we started making out on the bed. I started kissing her in other places. Mainly just her neck. And she told me to kiss her all over (it was in the middle of a party, so it was just around the neck-face area). First she was just being really relaxed but then I was SUPER STUPID and didn't notice that she was starting to pass out. So after FINALLY realizing it way too late I stopped. I had been like kissing her neck and stuff (gently though) while she was almost out of it. Then I made her sit up. And she suddenly got sick. Like gagging about to puke sick. I took her to the bathroom. She had some water but also puked a tiny bit. Then she looked in the mirror. There were hickeys on her neck. She asked me if I had done that. I asked, "don't you remember?" And she said no. Fml.

It wasn't until afterwards that some other guys said she had had like 3-4 shots in a row after coming to the party. She was completely fine when we got there.

hahahha post that on fmylife.com:)

got drunk at a friend's birthday party, had WAYYYY too much to drink.. I woke up the next day without any underwear on.. and this notoriously gay guy kept winking at me and making little gestures to come outside with him to talk.. so I did, and turns out I let him give me head in the jacuzzi the night before..
      do not remember a thing..

it was by far the biggest regret I have in my life, but It led to me figuring out I was bisexual in the coming months.. so I guess some good came out of it..
      I guess..

still, NEVER getting that drunk again..
      totally got taken advantage of. :/
      "be the change you desire to see", -ghandi

annonymous wrote:

got drunk at a friend's birthday party, had WAYYYY too much to drink.. I woke up the next day without any underwear on.. and this notoriously gay guy kept winking at me and making little gestures to come outside with him to talk.. so I did, and turns out I let him give me head in the jacuzzi the night before..
      do not remember a thing..

it was by far the biggest regret I have in my life, but It led to me figuring out I was bisexual in the coming months.. so I guess some good came out of it..
      I guess..

still, NEVER getting that drunk again..
      totally got taken advantage of. :/

im jealosu that you got it in a jacuzzi thoguh!

Is this necessarily sexual stuff? Cos I've done some amazingly stupid non sexual things whilst drunk...but just to go over the sexual stuff...uh...

- Lost count of the amount of guys I've made out with whilst drunk even though I'm strate, I think...well...90% strate...(sorry guys but girls are just waaay hotter than you)
      - Been jacked off in front of people at a house party, albeit she was drunk also...
      - Plenty of strip poker moments, and naked twister...
      - Performed a strip tease in a bar during freshers week...oh! wait, I was sober...lol
      - Poll danced
      - Spontaneouly ripped off all my clothes and dived into a fountain in town...
      - Going to a gay club and dancing with a drag queen who wanted to take me home...
      - But I think the one that really takes it, was an unprotected one night stand with a complete stranger, in a club toilet, whilst rolling on E as well and with a bloody nose from a bar fight 2 seconds earlier... She I think started talking to us earlier that night and we where getting along really well, and then after the fight maybe she felt I needed rewarding...lol, some reward...
      Never saw her again...never even learned her name!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by dawoel ().