Your Gayest Encounter?

• Re: Your Gayest Encounter?

Grade 10: I was in the showers at school with my friend and I couldn't take sneaking peaks anymore, so I went into a stall and J/O'd. I wonder if he figured it out.

Grade 11: At school, my really cute friend, that I know is gay (even though he hasn't came out, I have a hunch) went to the bathroom the same time as me. We were both two urinals apart. I looked over to sneak a peak but he scooted in so I couldn't see, looked at me and smiled. In frustration, I wet a paper towel and threw it at him lol. Sexual tension was getting high and then someone walked into the bathroom.....Game over! :mad:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=4]Ima read y'alls posts, but mine are the best of all time![/SIZE]:rofl:

i was in my gym's locker room and headed to the showers. I hung up my towel and started showering when another guy about 18 came in wearing a speedo. For some reason his bulge turned me on a lot and I got a little bit hard. He noticed and took his speedos off. We both finished our showers with raging boners

Ahhh man, reading over these ancient posts makes me sad :( this place used to be soooo much fun.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Me and my friends were at lunch one day and they were all hiped up to go to College Station to go boy scouting ( looking for hot guys) and i was just sitting there all bored listening to them when one of my friends goes, "Oh yea! Hot Guys!" i shake my head and then she looks at me and goes, " ok Hot Lesbian Chicks!" all i could do was laugh and shake my head...

If we're not talking sexually...It was when me and another guy were eating some chips out of the same bag and we both went in at the same time and just ending up holding each others hand in the bag of chips. Same guy, same day...We were walking along (still each chips? I'm not sure) and I accidentally brushed his crotch with my hand. I want.

Monday I had my first gay expierence. My friend was sleeping over and we were in bed then I touch his feet with mine and he proceeded to rub his againts mine. i told him that I had a bit of a foot fetish and so he kept doing it to tease me but then it got slower and more erotic/hot. So then I proceeded to turn around and rub his thigh he then moved my hand to his dick so I rubbed the outside of his underwear, then he grabbed mine, so I gave him a hand job. and we were in bed, 3am giving eachother handjobs, then he procceded to jump ontop of me and started to kiss my neck and eh worked his way down to my dick and he started to suck so yeah got a blowjob as well. We were too scared that we might get caught so we didn't do more. Suck 'cause I wanted to jump ontop of him and suck his dick and kiss his neck euifhwseg hope he sleeps over again soon.

And I woke up and just started rubbing his ass with my hand and I just wanted to slide my dick in it so I proceeded to dry hump him omg it was so hot I want him to sleep over again soon.