Most Embarrassing 'Homo Moment'....

• Most Embarrassing 'Homo Moment'....

So... what was yours? I'll go first!

The other day, when I was at band rehearsal, this one girl(I won't name any names) was talking to me alot. At first, I didn't think much of it, but afterwards she winked at me and I felt my heart skip a beat. At the end of rehearsal she asked for my phone number and I blushed twenty different shades of red, I swear.

Then I ask her why she needs my number and she says, "Well, I wanted to give you some extra practice after school since you missed band camp. What? Did you think I was asking you out or something?"

She begins to laugh and I turn a brighter shade of red. She notices my blush and walks away without another word, and she hasn't called me once for 'extra practice'.

I COMPLETELY TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY! Did she think I would molest her if she came to my house? At least she hasn't told anyone-I'm pretty sure she knows I'm not straight.

I'm seriously getting tired of homophobes in my area.

Anyway, what was your most embarrassing 'homo moment'?:wink:
      98% of Twilight fans would cry if they saw all four of the Twilight books burning in front of them... the other 2% would be the ones that are burning them.
    • Re: Most Embarrassing 'Homo Moment'....

Okay, so my friend "Elmo" and I where talking about sex on day, he is straight (news to me) he knows I'm gay, I was hinting around extremely hard, so I finally said, "take your pants off" he was like "Why?" with this seriously confused look on his face, I said "ha ha got ya" and about died, but I seriously thought we where on the same page but I guess he thought I was just joking around, well I wasn't.....
      [SIZE=3]I walk this lonely road!!!!!!!![/SIZE]:cries: