Straight Friend - Joking or Hidden Meaning?

• Straight Friend - Joking or Hidden Meaning?

Hey im 17,(about to turn 18 soon) and i have a straight 15, (about to turn 16) year old friend who ive been friends since we were 12 and 14. From earlier age, i knew i was GAY. I came out to my friends quite easy.

Ever since coming out to him, hes always took it as a joke by flirting. He knows im serious, but still flirts. Asking me to suck him off, winking, pretending to **** me by bending me over LOL. Saying he wants to try it. One time, i ended up chasing him over the house. Another, he was drunk once and asked for sex. Also little stuff like staring and that.

At start of 2009, hes in a serious relationship with a girl from school. Its a sexual relationship, that he constant remind us of. Thier even engaged after only 7month :)....BUT, when hes on his own, or with just our mates - hes the flirty gay boy again LOL. She recently has gone abroad for 2weeks and their arguing. Whilst she is away, he said
      "I'll shag you one day, i promise" and shook on it, with 2 girls there :)

I dont know what to make of it anymore! ive always took it as a joke but after the promise, I'm starting to wonder if hes curious or what.

Obviously all this has made me really think hes gorgeous and fit so if i know his aims of doing this, i would gladly make a move but i need ur advice ASAP

HELP lol
      xxx
      Ask questions if you need to
    • Re: Straight Friend - Joking or Hidden Meaning?

Ye he deffinately sounds as if he wants more than to just joke around. my best advice would be to invite him round your house so its just the two of you, then ask him if hes serious or just messing around. as it will be just the two of you he should be open with you and you will find out what is on his mind :) good luck x

Just bend over. Let him have his way with you.

Then when you both finish say "so much for being straight"
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

:)

jiffy18 wrote:

Hey im 17,(about to turn 18 soon) and i have a straight 15, (about to turn 16) year old friend who ive been friends since we were 12 and 14. From earlier age, i knew i was GAY. I came out to my friends quite easy.

Ever since coming out to him, hes always took it as a joke by flirting. He knows im serious, but still flirts. Asking me to suck him off, winking, pretending to **** me by bending me over LOL. Saying he wants to try it. One time, i ended up chasing him over the house. Another, he was drunk once and asked for sex. Also little stuff like staring and that.

At start of 2009, hes in a serious relationship with a girl from school. Its a sexual relationship, that he constant remind us of. Thier even engaged after only 7month :)....BUT, when hes on his own, or with just our mates - hes the flirty gay boy again LOL. She recently has gone abroad for 2weeks and their arguing. Whilst she is away, he said
      "I'll shag you one day, i promise" and shook on it, with 2 girls there :)

I dont know what to make of it anymore! ive always took it as a joke but after the promise, I'm starting to wonder if hes curious or what.

Obviously all this has made me really think hes gorgeous and fit so if i know his aims of doing this, i would gladly make a move but i need ur advice ASAP

HELP lol
      xxx
      Ask questions if you need to

OMGG
      short story...
      so my friend jackie si absolutely gorgeous and her boyfriend ( kevin) is too.
      and kevin secretly has sex and gets and gives blowjobs to my gay friend nickiee!!! hahahaha

im bi/gayish myself and i would do the same id get with straight guyss,

Honestly. I think it could be a joke more than anything else. My reasoning is because most of my friends when I came out will touch, tease, and flirt with me all the time. They think it is funny to watch me squirm, and I think it is also because they find it quite amusing to be able to turn someone on who is of the same gender and not worry about them taking it seriously. A lot of straight guy friends I have like joking around with my gay guy friends as well. To be honest, I think he is joking unless he makes out with you.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

A drunken mind speaks a sober heart. If your friend was completely drunk, he was probably asking for something more than joking about it. My best friend does it to me all the time. He's always making subtle hints to what he really means, and he's always oggling women to the point to where I think he's forcing it. When he was smashed one night, he told me that if I woke up with him next to me, he'd freak out. Anything like this happening between you two?