How can I correct my huge head?

• Re: How can I correct my huge head?

Couldn't agree more, all you need is just some confidence. I think I found it too, check this out, it's guaranteed to make you feel better, as seen on tv.

Lmao honestly if that website wasn't real I would have thought it was a joke and not a real ad.

It's incredible the kind of crap people are willing to pay for
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

CalifornianDream wrote:

I think some people are damn right harsh towards people here. It's not nice having insecurities..

Ditto. Only I'll go one better and say that there are obviously a lot of people claiming to be teenagers, when they are probably only eight or nine years old. Else why would there be such juvenile, stupid and abusive responses? Only very young kids act and talk like that, so why don't all you kiddies go find yourselves a grade school chat room, and leave this forum alone?

Demoman Dawkins wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm currently having a huge problem. I need to know whether there's any way to get surgery to correct the shape and size of my head. basically, it's the worst shape ever and is nothing like it should be. It's been troubling me for many years and I just can't stand it anymore. I look around and everyone else I see has a normal head, then I look in the mirror and sometimes cry because it's so repulsive.

Up to now, all I've been told is 'learn to accept it', but I can't. It's destroyed me as a person because I find myself being conscious of it all the time. I never stop thinking about it and hate going out in public because I don't want other people to see me. All I want out of life is a normal body. I don't care if I'm not attractive or if my personality isn't the best. I just want to be normal.

I suppose I should also tell you that I'm 16 and 6 foot (minus about 2 inches because of my fucking head)

Please help me. I have 0 self-confidence and the only reason I don't just give up on life is because of the hope that surgery can help. It's impossible for me to accept myself for who I am, and my head's caused be severe depression.

Can craniofacial surgery help me? :cries:

You know what? The only way to fix the "problem" is to change the way you view it. Trace the root of this "problem." For instance, why do you feel your head is so abnormal? Is it in comparison to others? This is only my opinion (and personal experience), but you can get surgery after surgery but if your mentality doesn't change, you'll never be truly satisfied. You must learn to accept and love you for you. Develop the mentality, "Take me as I am or have nothing at all...hate me or love me, this is who I am and I'm free and cool with it!" Truth is, no one is perfect. We all have our flaws. It's easy to photo edit them and such, but at the end of the day it is what it is (in regards to the huge influence of "beauty" in media).

Ho ho man thats real fucked up.
      [FONT="Arial Black"]“When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, 'Why god? Why me?' and the thundering voice of God answered, 'There's just something about you that pisses me off"[/FONT]

JustLikeYou wrote:

You know what? The only way to fix the "problem" is to change the way you view it. Trace the root of this "problem." For instance, why do you feel your head is so abnormal? Is it in comparison to others? This is only my opinion (and personal experience), but you can get surgery after surgery but if your mentality doesn't change, you'll never be truly satisfied. You must learn to accept and love you for you. Develop the mentality, "Take me as I am or have nothing at all...hate me or love me, this is who I am and I'm free and cool with it!" Truth is, no one is perfect. We all have our flaws. It's easy to photo edit them and such, but at the end of the day it is what it is (in regards to the huge influence of "beauty" in media).

It's easier said than done.

Ditto. Only I'll go one better and say that there are obviously a lot of people claiming to be teenagers, when they are probably only eight or nine years old. Else why would there be such juvenile, stupid and abusive responses? Only very young kids act and talk like that, so why don't all you kiddies go find yourselves a grade school chat room, and leave this forum alone?

Someone needs to learn how to recognize a troll.

Why would someone seriously post this on here? How is any teenager supposed to tell him whether "craniofacial" surgery will help him or not? It would be like me coming on here and asking how to cure my cancer or my AIDS or my diabetes.

The obvious answer to his question is to see a medical professional about his condition. He obviously posted this as a joke, thus I gave him a stupid but funny response.

FYI I'm probably older than you are
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Assaultrifle wrote:

Why would someone seriously post this on here? How is any teenager supposed to tell him whether "craniofacial" surgery will help him or not? It would be like me coming on here and asking how to cure my cancer or my AIDS or my diabetes.

You could be wrong... -___-

Demoman Dawkins wrote:

Well, you're an idiot then. Well done.

Liam wrote:

I'm being serious.

Demoman Dawkins wrote:

I'm glad you find this funny. I certainly don't.

Liam wrote:

Either get a head transplant, I heard Micheal Jackson's heads going up for sale OR wear a hoody 24/7.

Demoman Dawkins wrote:

Thanks for being an ass about it. I'm serious.

Liam wrote:

inb4omgyoutroll
      For what it's worth i don't think it's funny at all, period

I used to be teased about my lil bit huge lips, which i grew out over the years, turns out girls liked it, girls called me cherry lips, lol

But i see what your saying, you head is definately not how it is supposed to be. Surgery can correct alot of things with the shape of ones body but then, head itself is harder to work on, since it's not just your face you want to operate on, i can tell you one thing my friend, it will be expensive

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Assaultrifle wrote:

The obvious answer to his question is to see a medical professional about his condition. He obviously posted this as a joke, thus I gave him a stupid but funny response.

FYI I'm probably older than you are
      I feel you man. Damn right, there some lil sqits around here, thats nothing short of a 6 year old 'mind'

If your gonna give a sense of humor about something that wasn't intended to be funny, then make it, understandable so the one seeking advice can say...You know what.....:rofl:

And if you do, happen to be offensive, apologize, don't go around running wit
      that shit, man go bury your head in the sand.

:(
      [B]
      [/B]