I hate the fact that...my bestfriend is sprung. Ugh!(Just a calm RANT)

• I hate the fact that...my bestfriend is sprung. Ugh!(Just a calm RANT)

....I like my bestfriend, possibly could love him and all he talks about is his girlfriend.

I understand that a bestfriend is someone you can tell everything to but honestly I've told him I liked and he has told me the same..Sooo...?

Don't get me wrong I don't WANT them to break up...it's just that they break up constantly...and not only that but over retarded stuff(he say, she say), he crys over her. I know, I know no relationship is perfect but does he really need to go thru that every week or so. I think he deserves better...in my opinion.

And example how he talks about his girlfriend.
      I'm a freshman and he's a senior but he lived in Georgia for like two years and he moved back to Florida and he can't go to school until they send his records...soo he's like "when I get my records I'm going to S********* high"

Now a couple weeks back I told him I was about to move and was gonna go that school. That school is on the Southside...and he live on the Northside...nowww why in the world would be drive all the way to the southside to attend a school when he has a school that he lives across the street from AND his girlfriend goes to. But anyway, a couple hours ago he's like "im ready to go to ********** high, but i don't wanna leave my girlfriend" so I replyed back and said "I bet your gonna get there and miss her so much that your gonna leave or either your gonna end up not going at all" he replys back "Damn, your good"

Obviously he's sprung or either..(excuse me) pussy whiped...and he's confusing me. If you've read my other thread then you do know we kissed like 2 weeks ago. He calls me "lips" now :rolleyes:. lol Anywayss, like I said I don't want him to break up with her and he gets with me...uhh, negative I don't wanna be a rebound. ;/

And she's one of those girls who doesn't like you because she THINKS you like her boyfriend...uhm, reality check...everygirl doesn't want him! Actually, when I didn't like him at first she thought that.

Sooo....this was just RANT. A calm one..I'm not really bitching all that much lol...you can give me feedback or whatever..i don't know on what exactly but yeah... ;)
      [CENTER]:kiss:(o723o8]- |5 months|- love you though. That's not gonna ever change. :love1:[/CENTER]
    • Re: I hate the fact that...my bestfriend is sprung. Ugh!(Just a calm RANT)

So, the guy basically cheats on his girlfriend with you and you like him very much but he seems to be confused (or he is just using you both for whatever needs he has).

I think I misunderstood what you were saying, but if I were you...I'd leave that one alone because the whole situation seems iffy to me lol.
      I LUV luv luv being silly! :love1:
      :kiss: