locker room experience

• Re: locker room experience

ooh mine si that one day after going to the gym i was changing and i walked by a cute boyy and i went to the locker across from himm and i was pulling my pants dowwnn to go shower and he was pulling his pants up to leave and then he jsut pulled them downn and went and showered again in the shower across from mee. and then when i left the showers so did he and we changed standing 3 feet away from eachother bioth taking peeeks. i reallly wish i had asked him like if he was gay or somethign cause he was cuteeeeeeeeee.

well, i was once changing after football practice and the guy next to me had a hole in his boxers and his dick was hanging out, so i looked at it, and another time my friend was jacking off when he though everyone was gone.
      We sing the Death Song kids
      Because we've got no future...
      And we want to be just like you...

Here is my first bi experience was in a locker room!
      I was 16 and my first was somewhat anonymous. I knew the guy I just had no idea he was bi. I was at the club after hitting balls and walking 18 (my workout). I had a showered and had gone to the dry sauna and was in there alone. I started getting horny and being super sweaty it seemed natural to start stroking. I was getting into it when the door started to open so I covered with my towel but I couldn’t hide it very well. The guy comes in is in his mid 20's after like a minute he says, "looks like u were enjoying yourself so don't let me bother u" and he pulls open his towel and starts massaging himself so I figure what the hell and do the same. After a little bit he asks if he can help and I say cool expecting him to give me a hj…the next thing I know he's giving me a bj and it was good. After I came he asked if I wanted to try on him. I did but was not real good. I did finish him off with my hand. Since then we have hooked up other times. He also has introed me to a threesome with his gf and we have done a few circle jerks with a couple of other guys.

lol i havent really had anything too special, I just like to take really long showers so I can see more boys. I'm kinda insecure though cuz im only 5 inches and im 15, and it seems like im super small when im soft. Haha though sometimes i get a boner in the showers and I have to run out. Also, sometimes when im walking out i like to "accidentally" run into a guy. Usually i run into their front so I can feel the dick against me, but sometimes I'll come from behind if the guy has a nice butt :P
      I'm still not sure if id wanna have sex with one of em cuz im still way more into girls, but sometimes i just get a little curious

winterman wrote:

im bi. whats ur fav locker room experience?:cool:

everybody knows mine. its in a couple posts.

feel free to pm me.

I don't have any locker room experiences...I'm not a real athletic type of person so I don't go to the gym or anything, but I DO exercise. But really, those people who take peeks at others genitals while they're showering or getting dressed need to have some serious counseling.

Atiuan.Koko wrote:

I had one .. lol . But I'm not sharing :D

Haha, +1
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

im bi :D

mine would be the other day i was working out at they gym then had a shower. it was all steamy and stuff then this guy came in showered right next to me even though there was like 15 other showers :P so anyways i thought hmmm he must be up for suming so i asked to borow his soap so he bent down i said nice ass he said nice willy ;)

then well he tossed me off and i gave him head :D we kinda rubbed each other down in the shower too with soap and stuff plus he had a few toys in his bag ;)

anyone wanna talk more i have msn just pm me if u want it :D

wud luv to talk to anyone ;)

mb more ;) ;)

Yorkyfromtown wrote:

im bi :D

mine would be the other day i was working out at they gym then had a shower. it was all steamy and stuff then this guy came in showered right next to me even though there was like 15 other showers :P so anyways i thought hmmm he must be up for suming so i asked to borow his soap so he bent down i said nice ass he said nice willy ;)

then well he tossed me off and i gave him head :D we kinda rubbed each other down in the shower too with soap and stuff plus he had a few toys in his bag ;)

anyone wanna talk more i have msn just pm me if u want it :D

wud luv to talk to anyone ;)

mb more ;) ;)

sounds hot! im up for chattting

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

winterman wrote:

has anyone let their dick hang out of like the fly of their boxers in the locker room? or anywhere else?

ive worn torn boxers in the locker room a few times to get a reaction & i a lways did! it got attention!

yesterday a guy was changing into his gym outfit to work out and he bent over and ripped his boxers all the way up the ass, and i went ovwer and told him and he must not have spoke english cause he said what>? what> and i touched the rip ( my hand touched his ass) and i said look and then he sed im so embarrassed so he just went and changed into his gym shorts and he took off the boxers so he was deff free ballin at the gym.
      mmmmm yummy[SIGPIC]yummy[/SIGPIC]

pelvin981210 wrote:

yesterday a guy was changing into his gym outfit to work out and he bent over and ripped his boxers all the way up the ass, and i went ovwer and told him and he must not have spoke english cause he said what>? what> and i touched the rip ( my hand touched his ass) and i said look and then he sed im so embarrassed so he just went and changed into his gym shorts and he took off the boxers so he was deff free ballin at the gym.

that must have been embarrassing but it sounds hilarious too!

Well, my first was when i was 15.
      I was on the soccer team and me and my best friend(who's 16) were goofin' off one day at practice. Coach made us stay like... an hour after running and "training". I had to tell my parents that my friend would give me a ride home, 'cause they didn't want to wait. Well, after all the working out was over, we had to go back to the locker rooms to change and shower. We both walked in together talking about how the coach was an asshole, then my bud randomly said he had a nice ass though. I was surprised because i didn't EVER expect him to be gay/bi. I just said i thought he did too. He started to take his clothes off, so i did the same. Once we were both fully naked, he walked towards the shower, while i stood watching his ass.(very nice, btw!) He stopped and asked if i was coming or not. So i walked in with him, and hand pulled my body and pinned me against the wall. We made out for like.. 5 minutes. finally, he started to suck my dick, and boy did i enjoy that. ^^ I sucked him back, then we messed around up the butt some more.
      Now, i'm 16 and he's 17, and we still have each others company on saturday night. :D