Stay, or leave?

• Stay, or leave?

So, i have been dating this girl for about seven months now. We started dating in janurary, and this is the first girl that i have ever dated. And basicly i came out when i started dating her. Our relationship was pretty good. Although we had alot of problems with her parents accepting us, we stayed strong and managed to still stay together. We broke up only a few times, but we did not take long to get back together, and i can honestly say that i love her with all of my heart, but there is one thing that is making me double think our relationship. Recently she has been randomly flipping out and yelling at me for the most random crap. Like for example, she called me drunk one night and started saying all of these things that were really hurting me like saying that she wants to go kiss a random person. So knowing she was drunk i answered by saying things like "ok?' or "wow". She did not like that and got really mad at me, and it turned into a huge fight. Also, i do not drink. So just the fact that she drinks alot is sort of a problem, i want to be in a relationship with someone who can have fun AND remember what happened. She always hangs up on me, and when i say i love her, she says "No you dont". Like.... theres alot of things that she does that really makes me annoyed and hurt. She always acusses me of wanting to hook up with random people. ("Oh michelle wants to get in kyles pants") And that hurts because even though she is "kidding", she continues to do it even though it makes me upset.

I just dont know what to do, i really like her. We ALWAYS have such an amazing time together. We were really close friends before we started dating, and dating her was probally the one thing that made me the most happy in my life ever. It just seems that we are drifting apart. Please help me, i want some advice, i really need it. Should i stay, or move on?:(
    • Re: Stay, or leave?

If it was me I'd try and talk to her and find out why she's doing those things. But I get the impression that's not going to do much good. Still it's worth a try.

If someone kept hurting me like that though she'd have to have a pretty good explanation or I'm afraid I'd move on.
      [CENTER]Don't give up on the dream, don't give up on the wanting... and everything that's true.[/CENTER]
    • Re: Stay, or leave?

hm, maybe i can talk to her about that. but the thing is i dont want to get in her way. Like its her life, and i dont want to be the bitch who tells her what to do. But yeah, i will def. do that. see if she cares enough...... :/

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Lynnywinny wrote:

If it was me I'd try and talk to her and find out why she's doing those things. But I get the impression that's not going to do much good. Still it's worth a try.

If someone kept hurting me like that though she'd have to have a pretty good explanation or I'm afraid I'd move on.

i have asked her why she says weird things like that, but shes always like "I was just kidddinggg, i love you!" So i dont know! I wish i could let go and move on, i dont know whats holding me back though. its so difficult...