Trying to get pg?!?!?!?

• Trying to get pg?!?!?!?

Ok so I need help me and my boyfriend wanna have a baby together and we have been tryin for 4 months and have been unsuccessful I dunno what or why but I just cant seem to get pg...no matter what I do

any one have any advise on how to?????
      [SIZE=4]ThE tOnGuE wEiGhS pRaCtIcAlLy NoThInG, bUt So FeW pEoPlE cAn HoLd It!!! :tongue:[/SIZE]
    • Re: Trying to get pg?!?!?!?

4 months is not really that long a time to take more action in getting pregnant. If it's worrying you, then go to the Dr and talk to them for advice. Usually, they will wait a while, and then send you both for tests to make sure you both can actually have children.

If you have been on birth control, sometimes it can take a while to get out your system depending on which one you have been on, so you need to allow for that. Also, not every male has sperm that is capable of making a girl pregnant, although as I said, 4 months isn't really long enough to worry about serious things like that.

I would suggest you possibly buy one of those menstrating kits from the pharmacy, which can help you detect when you're at your most suseptable of getting pregnant. I don't know if they're cheap or expensive, but apparently, they can be quite useful. Has there been any issues on your side of the family, with getting pregnant? These things can sometimes run in the family gentically.

I don't know how old you are, and obviously having a baby is always your decision, but read this article on having a baby. It certainly shocked me in some parts!

IWant to Have a Baby!
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]
    • Re: Trying to get pg?!?!?!?

I helped raise my little sister and my little brother and I help all my friend that have kids...I kno I am young but I am really mature and I got my life together I know how to take care of them and give them the love and attention they need....plus I dont wanna be one of them old mom's that the kid cant stand....I dunno of any one in my family havin problems except my step mom but there were alot of medical reasons for that so I dunno
      [SIZE=4]ThE tOnGuE wEiGhS pRaCtIcAlLy NoThInG, bUt So FeW pEoPlE cAn HoLd It!!! :tongue:[/SIZE]