Low cut tops/staring

• Re: Low cut tops/staring

riddlesinthedark wrote:

I'm not sure if you're implying that I'm clueless about my heritage or not.
      I'm making the accusation that your heritage is completely irrelevant to what you do and don't know. Unless it's like the Village, and you're leaving in Ancient China in modern times without anyone else knowing. But then you probably wouldn't have a computer, so that's pretty much out of the question.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]
    • Re: Low cut tops/staring

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

I'm making the accusation that your heritage is completely irrelevant to what you do and don't know. Unless it's like the Village, and you're leaving in Ancient China in modern times without anyone else knowing. But then you probably wouldn't have a computer, so that's pretty much out of the question.

~Maggot

I think that's a very culturocentric accusation. Many Chinese, especially second-generation American Chinese raise their children in such a way that they intimately familiarize them with many of the oldest Chinese traditions that have dated back thousands of years. Nevertheless, ancient China (or Germany for that matter) is way off topic.

My argument stands: because men have dominated women for thousands of years in human history, it has become an innate psychological cognitive function in female genetics to seek out and vie for attention. This is due to the existence of what Freudian psychologists refer to as the ego. Similarly, the id, our primal instincts, dictate in men that we have a natural and chemical need to spread our seed and continue our bloodline. This is the power/dominance dynamic that has existed since the dawn of culture as we know it. Men are driven by the basic needs of our genes--to reproduce. The sexual zones of a woman's body, for example pubic hair in the genital region, also serve the function of attracting men to seek out a potential mate. Thus, breasts are an extension of this drive. While I agree that social conditioning does play into this substantially, by our very nature men are genetically predisposed to lust after the sexual organs of females.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.