Incest - Brother to brother or sister to sister

• Re: INCEST - Brother to brother or sister to sister

Noooo that's not cool xD you'd feel about it later if you learn from an outside source.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE][SIZE=3]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE]

Nick and Kris on Skype. wrote:

[7:16:21 PM] Nick: kris, i'm martha stewart.
      [7:18:37 PM] Kris: oh really? lol
      [7:18:43 PM] Kris: how was prison?
      [7:18:47 PM] Nick: hot.
      [/CENTER]

{First, I'm bi too so don't take some of my phrases as offencive}

Well x_X homosexuality seems to contradict the natural order just as incest does... however incest is largely attacked by non-religious groups because of the potential for recessive alleles to be expressed (recessive alleles are like genes that only play a direct role when paired with the same recessive allele, often a rare occurrence). These recessive alleles are often dangerous and associated with things like hemophilia.
      This becomes interesting when one notes that a homosexual relationship does not have the potential for direct offspring, so the non-religious reason against incest disappears. Therefore from a non-religious viewpoint there is really nothing wrong with incest because the goal is not reproduction...

However, there are social issues to take into account and frankly most people do think incest is a bit... odd. I don't think I would ever want to do anything with a family member, but that is because I have grown up with them and love them in a different manner. If someone and their same-sex family member ever wanted to try something though, I don't really see a ethical problem, but because of society they'd want to keep it quiet.

Our puritanical views make people think it is a wrong thing to do. That is why you see the 'ewww' and 'gross' responses above. We are 'taught' that it is wrong.

I personally wouldn't consider doing anything with my siblings, because they don't interest me sexually. However, I wouldn't condemn someone else from doing that. It is just not something I would care to do.

Sammy-B wrote:

Well if you do incest, you better shut the fuck up buddy. eveybody will think your a psycho

Uh, do you have any knowledge on the subject of psychology? :rolleyes:

Sammy-B wrote:

your familly would be disgraced

You wouldn't stop dating someone if your parents were disgraced at your partner, would you?

Sammy-B wrote:

your friends won't talk to you

They wouldn't be friends then.

Sammy-B wrote:

i cant afford being aroused at work lol

Pun intended?

Leigh wrote:

You make a great point ;)

There's a damn lot of winking going on in this thread. ;)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aannddyy ().

lol andy stop trying to be a smartass.

No, i know nothing about psychology

Would i stop dating somebody because my parents would not aprove? well no.. but i was talking about an incest relationship, so if i follow your logic, introducing my camel girlfriend to my parents would be ok? Or even if its not i should not be influenced by their thoughts?

If i banged my little sister or brother, would my friends stop being my friends? maybe, but it would never be the same, and whatever argument you write here andy, that is the real world. Maybe a free for all world where everybody can have sex with everybody and anything would be cool for some, but its not reality.

The pun was not intended

Yes there is a lot going on this thread.

Sammy-B wrote:

Would i stop dating somebody because my parents would not aprove? well no.. but i was talking about an incest relationship, so if i follow your logic, introducing my camel girlfriend to my parents would be ok? Or even if its not i should not be influenced by their thoughts?

Your girlfriend is a camel? That's pretty sweet but we're discussing incest here and a camel is not a human being.

Sammy-B wrote:

Or even if its not i should not be influenced by their thoughts?

You make your own decisions, being influenced by other people's thoughts is a sign of weakness.

Sammy-B wrote:

If i banged my little sister or brother, would my friends stop being my friends? maybe, but it would never be the same, and whatever argument you write here andy, that is the real world.

Hmm, what world do you live in? Because I'm sure my friends wouldn't have a problem if I slept with my brother or sister.

Sammy-B wrote:

Maybe a free for all world where everybody can have sex with everybody and anything would be cool for some, but its not reality.

Yes, it is reality. We have rights.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aannddyy ().

haha so i take that you didint get my exageration about introducing a camel to your familly. It was just to say that your parents would not approve you having sex with your sister, and society in general doesnt (maybe not your fucked up parents( wait, are you hillbillies?)) I knew you would say that about the camel thing.. easy way out of an argument.

And what world do i live in? Im in north america buddy, have no fucking clue how it works in australia, But if you ever come here and you openly say you have a sexual relationship with your girlfriend, dont expect good reactions.

Yes you have rights. You have the right to be fucked up. to a certain degree.

Sammy-B wrote:

haha so i take that you didint get my exageration about introducing a camel to your familly. It was just to say that your parents would not approve you having sex with your sister, and society in general doesnt (maybe not your fucked up parents( wait, are you hillbillies?)) I knew you would say that about the camel thing.. easy way out of an argument.

Okay, I see you're only a sheep so I'll keep this short n' sharp. This is an incest thread, correct? Why you have to bring beastiality into it I do not know, your camel relationship was a very poor example since it has nothing to do with the thread or the subject at hand.

Sammy-B wrote:

And what world do i live in? Im in north america buddy, have no fucking clue how it works in australia, But if you ever come here and you openly say you have a sexual relationship with your girlfriend, dont expect good reactions.

I laughed out loud whilst reading this. Pathetic, really. Your a perfect example of the product modern day society has produced.

Sammy-B wrote:

Yes you have rights. You have the right to be fucked up. to a certain degree.

If you think incest is "fucked up" then I'm sorry to hear how ignorant you really are.

Sammy-B wrote:

( wait, are you hillbillies?)

If me being a hillbilly means free of the mental barriers this modern society has enslaved us with, then yes... you on the other hand are quite the opposite. :lol:

How old are you?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My god..... stop acting like incest is NOT out of the ordinary. thats what i meant with the camel thing. out of the ordinary. but forget it since you didint understand that (obviously)

You laughed when i said this: And what world do i live in? Im in north america buddy, have no fucking clue how it works in australia, But if you ever come here and you openly say you have a sexual relationship with your girlfriend, dont expect good reactions

And you say its pathetic? then calling me a product of modern day society? what... your not?? what makes you so special buddy? your chatting on internet (biggest modern society product ever). And when your trying too hard to be different or think different (like you are doing right now) your worse off then the biggest conformists alive.

You say im ignorant because i think incest is fucked up. Well your probably just saying to make me type (which is working ill give you credit for that) or your just one stupid being with no sense of reality. But i respect people with no sense of reality, they make good authors and they write funny stories.

A hillbilly is not someone who is free of the mental barriers this modern society has enslaved us with, they are just people who are too stupid to acknowledge any barrier of any kind and aren't meant for improvement.

Come on dude, whats going on in australia? like a guy pops in a bar talks with his friends and goes like: hey man i banged my sister yesterday. - oh yeah i did my brother last month real cool. -bartender: only tried that with my mom.

Are you purposely misinterpreting everything I say or can't you comprehend it?

Sammy-B wrote:

My god..... stop acting like incest is NOT out of the ordinary. thats what i meant with the camel thing. out of the ordinary. but forget it since you didint understand that (obviously)

Incest does not occur often, that is not to say it's wrong.

Sammy-B wrote:

You laughed when i said this: And what world do i live in? Im in north america buddy, have no fucking clue how it works in australia, But if you ever come here and you openly say you have a sexual relationship with your girlfriend, dont expect good reactions

I read this the first time, no need to re-post it.

Sammy-B wrote:

And you say its pathetic? then calling me a product of modern day society? what... your not?? what makes you so special buddy? your chatting on internet (biggest modern society product ever). And when your trying too hard to be different or think different (like you are doing right now) your worse off then the biggest conformists alive.

I live in a modern day society, I am not apart of it. The Internet is a technology advancement used in many societies.

Sammy-B wrote:

You say im ignorant because i think incest is fucked up. Well your probably just saying to make me type (which is working ill give you credit for that) or your just one stupid being with no sense of reality. But i respect people with no sense of reality, they make good authors and they write funny stories.

I agree, Stephen King is a fantastic author! Back on topic, I find it hilarious you condemn behavior such as incest and think your views apply to everyone on Earth. What's better, you turn around and call me ignorant. :lol:

Sammy-B wrote:

A hillbilly is not someone who is free of the mental barriers this modern society has enslaved us with, they are just people who are too stupid to acknowledge any barrier of any kind and aren't meant for improvement.

hill·bil·ly n. pl. hill·bil·lies Informal
      A person from the backwoods or a remote mountain area.

Sammy-B wrote:

Come on dude, whats going on in australia? like a guy pops in a bar talks with his friends and goes like: hey man i banged my sister yesterday. - oh yeah i did my brother last month real cool. -bartender: only tried that with my mom.

I live on a beach fifteen minutes from the capital of the state, my experiences cannot go for the whole of Australia. To say incest is accepted here would be false, because once again, I live in a modern day society.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my brother and I used to do all sorts of stuff in bed when we
      were like 5 or 6. it was really fun. we would play 'docter' after
      our parents fell asleep. his dick was soooooooo soft and hairless
      it was really good. I think we just rubbed eachother. I don't
      think he inserted into me or that we sucked. we would hav
      sleepovers in his room and share his bed then strip and rub
      eachother. I love rubbing my dog. he loves to eat me out. he's
      really good at it too. does anyone kno if I can get prego from
      having sex with him? he isn't neutered and I've got my period. thanks!