Am i Just Being Too OverSensitive?

• Am i Just Being Too OverSensitive?

im going out with a girl, that i love very much and she says the same, were both in out mid teens, i wen to the same school as her in spain, but a few weeks ago i moved to england
      so nowi live in england and she lives in spain, but shes determined that she still loves me that she loves me more than anything
      then on her bebo i saw that she took a survey and between love and money, she said its hard to choose, i was hurt at that, because that says she doesnt know whether she would rather me or money,

also shes known to be a flirt, and yesterday she went to an older friends party and through the pictures on facebook, i saw that there were boys as well, the night after she got back i saw a comment from a boy at the part asking her is she has msn, and she replied yeah i do its ..... ;)
      i got really jealous at this, even though it wasnt really her fault, i got jealous because i know shes a flirt even though she says she loves me, that boy lives in the same country as her, and im worried that she will end up liking him or somebody else

ive not spoken to her since i saw that, and she knows im annoyed with her, and she doesnt know why im annoyed and not speaking with her, i dont know how to tell her, as now it sounds a bit of a stupid reason, that she thinks its a hard decision between money and love, and that shes gave her msn to boys she met at a party

help/advice please
    • Re: Am i Just Being Too OverSensitive?

Hello:)

I understand where you're coming from. I used to be more jealous than you say you've been, so I understand your feelings. However, you shouldn't let these feelings wreck your relationship, as they're probably not necessary. Although she's a flirt, she has a boyfriend and she knows that. Just because she wants to talk to a guy on MSN doesn't mean that she's into him, she may have just made a new friend. This happens, and you can't let that get to you. Girls are allowed to have guy friends that are just friends, it's just something you have to deal with being in a relationship.

I would not advise not speaking to her about it, that isn't good. As of now she thinks you're not talking to her for no reason at all, and that's more than likely putting a strain on your relationship. You need to be open and honest with her, and let her know how you feel. She'll probably just reassure you that she loves you and only you, and that she's faithful. Not talking to her would only push her to flirt with other guys because you're not giving her enough attention.

You also need to reassure yourself that she's in love with you and wouldn't do anything to hurt that. Try to just forget about your jealousy and focus on keeping up communication with her, which is key for a long distance relationship. That's the best thing you can do at this point.

Good luck!
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

dreamcatcher-xo wrote:

and what about the hard to choose between money and love thing she said?
      Although she did say that, I think she would probably choose love over money. I mean, some girls do want a guy who has a lot of money, but I've only ever heard of this sort of thing when it comes to marrying someone (i.e., marrying someone for their money). I just find it strange that she could be on the fence with that one, as love is way more important always. There's not much you can really do about this one, as that just comes down to personal preference. Just don't let it get to you, she probably won't leave you for money, so it's not really something you need to worry about.

Or you can just try to convince her that love is more important than money. Just have a little discussion with her about it.
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

I can totally understand where you're coming from here. I think that jealousy can play havoc with your emotions sometimes, and it makes you question so many things. And we all get it so you're not alone, not at all. Everyone does, at some point in their lives. I think, if anything, it just proves how much you care for someone.

As Chris said, I think you should say to her why you're upset. Say that you know it sounds silly, but you got a bit jealous when you gave someone your MSN and you just hate being apart from her, and worry she's going to meet someone else and end things. And I am sure she will reassure you, but at least then she knows why you're being a little distant with her. Otherwise, she won't know why you're being that way, and it may make her think there's things going on that are not, which is not what you want to happen.

Some girls are natural flirts, they can't help it. They just flirt, and hopefully, know where the line is. If they cross the line, then they know it's wrong. And I am sure she wouldn't cross the line. Put it this way, if she wasn't really caring about you, she would have used the chance when you moved to England to just end things and move on, but she's not done that, and she's stressed she loves you. So that doesn't sound like the actions of someone who's wanting to play the field to me.

As for the money and love comment, I would let that pass. It's a silly little question on the Internetz, and it's not serious. People always just answer silly on those, and it's not to be taken seriously at all. I am sure, if it really came down to it, she would do the right thing, and let's face it, the chances of her being faced with that decision is very slim to say the least. Let's say the question was Brad Pitt or your current bf, and she says Brad Pitt. Would you be jealous about that? Or if it was sex with your boyfriend or sex with Orlando Bloom, and she chooses Orlanda, would that get you mad? It's not going to happen, and it's not a true reflection of how she feels, she's answering it in a way that will get acceptance from her friends.
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]

I totally understand where you're coming from but you both need to step back and evaluate your relationship. Often teenagers mistake lust, infatuation and less for love, hell i've done it myself. It is also a lot harder for long distance relationships to work when your a teenager, especially if one of you is jealous of the other.
      To be honest, from reading your post, it sounds like you aren't ready for any type of serious relationship especially a complicated one such as this. It might be for the best to remain as friends and date other people for now. When you're both older and more mature, if you still feel like you love each other then maybe you can try to give it another shot then.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]