Breaking the ice?

• Breaking the ice?

Well i've liked this lad for a while now i've only met him 4 or 5 times and i haven't really had a proper conversation with him except talking over myspace (i could post if you want an idea), anyway my mate was talking to him and she thinks that i definitley have a chance with him however i have a history of messing up relationships before they get started.
      I want to start up a converstaion and eventually tell him how i feel or ask him out somewhere. Any tips on what to say to get started??
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Re: Breaking the ice?

They're all really casual and more as friends than flirting. This is the first one from over myspace.

Him: oreet!! cuda sworn u wer an arsenal fan?? :S wt u up 2 2day? cb x

Me: Nah thats my dad & sista, i'm latics, i have more sense lol! I'm probably not doing much although myt go dwn 2 gym in abit ow bout u? anythin excitin?

Him: jus gt b from trainin might go 2 me m8s l8a, nowt do in wigan even tho theyv gt a class footy side that can beat arsenal 2 finals :P. hows ur dad nt sin him since we beat his team haha. cb x

Me: Lol he's given up on that team he's only got the thursday one now, which reminds me he wanted yas in goal da other week coz their goaly cudnt make it but he couldnt get in touch wid ya so he got sum1 else.

Him: i train thursdays neway, he knows its cz im the best around and he cnt score past me :P. u wanted c ya sel at haigh fest u wer fucked man! wt did ya av?

Me: I can't even remember, i had malibu, and some other stuff before i went in and then sean and mark kept buying me cider, hope I didn’t embarrass myself

Him: wt college u say ur goin? or r ya goin str8 int army x

Me: I wanted to go straight army but they told me do my A-levels first so i'm going john rigby]

Him: cya ther if they let me bk in, jus jumpin in showa spk 2 ya l8a lv xx

x-mercedes-x wrote:

They're all really casual and more as friends than flirting. This is the first one from over myspace.

Him: oreet!! cuda sworn u wer an arsenal fan?? :S wt u up 2 2day? cb x

Me: Nah thats my dad & sista, i'm latics, i have more sense lol! I'm probably not doing much although myt go dwn 2 gym in abit ow bout u? anythin excitin?

Him: jus gt b from trainin might go 2 me m8s l8a, nowt do in wigan even tho theyv gt a class footy side that can beat arsenal 2 finals :P. hows ur dad nt sin him since we beat his team haha. cb x

Me: Lol he's given up on that team he's only got the thursday one now, which reminds me he wanted yas in goal da other week coz their goaly cudnt make it but he couldnt get in touch wid ya so he got sum1 else.

Him: i train thursdays neway, he knows its cz im the best around and he cnt score past me :P. u wanted c ya sel at haigh fest u wer fucked man! wt did ya av?

Me: I can't even remember, i had malibu, and some other stuff before i went in and then sean and mark kept buying me cider, hope I didn’t embarrass myself

Him: wt college u say ur goin? or r ya goin str8 int army x

Me: I wanted to go straight army but they told me do my A-levels first so i'm going john rigby]

Him: cya ther if they let me bk in, jus jumpin in showa spk 2 ya l8a lv xx

him: hi!! could of sworn you where a arsenal fan??? :S what are you doing today? cb x

me:no thats my dad and sister, i'm latics (wigan latics football) i have more sence lol! i'm probably not doing much although i might be going to the gymin abit how about you? anything exciting?

him: just got back from training might go to my mates later, nothing to do in wigan even though they have got a class football team that can beat arsenal 2 finals :P hows your dad not seen him since we beat his team haha. cb x

me:lol he's given up he's only got the thursday one now, which reminds me he wanted yas in goal the other week because their goaly couldn't make it but he couldnt get in touch wid you so he got sum1 else.

Him: i train thursdays these days, he knows its because i'm the best around and he cant score past me :P. you wanted see you'r self at haigh fest you where fucked man! what did you have? (boy was she lol)

Me: I can't even remember, i had malibu, and some other stuff before i went in and then sean and mark kept buying me cider, hope I didn’t embarrass myself (there was more imbarasing people their don't worry)

Him: what college you say your going? or are you going strght into the army x

Me: I wanted to go straight to the army but they told me to do my A-levels first so i'm going john rigby

Him: cya there if they let me back in, just jumping in the shower speak to you later love xx

dont forget charly not all the americans understand text talk :D
      never underestimate the power of a sick mind :D
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The emperor protects

casually invite him out to meet for coffee or dinner or something. If he likes you, he'll make his move. If he asks you (after you invite him to "meet") if its a date, tell him...I dunno, do you want it to be a date? That way put it in his court. guys like to be control, but sometimes they need a nudge (push) in the right direction. Don't bring up dating/relationships etc unless he brings it up first.

Phuck Buddy wrote:

casually invite him out to meet for coffee or dinner or something. If he likes you, he'll make his move. If he asks you (after you invite him to "meet") if its a date, tell him...I dunno, do you want it to be a date? That way put it in his court. guys like to be control, but sometimes they need a nudge (push) in the right direction. Don't bring up dating/relationships etc unless he brings it up first.

That actually worked, we got a date, thanks, rep for you.