Just to share some stories...

• Re: Just to share some stories...

...She turned to me and asked what class I was waiting for. Already a little ways into getting myself off secretively I blushed and stopped. I couldn't even answer her I was so embarrassed. I told her I was waiting for my drawing class. She smiled and then said "Well it looks like you'll get a nice view of me today" and got up and went into the class. After about 5 minutes of trying to figure out what she meant I went into class and she was the model! And oh my god was she hot! Whatever I had going on outside just got worse and I got sooo much hornier! I sat down at my easel and class started. She kept looking over at me and smiling so of course I smiled back. This class wasn't one of those nude drawing classes so she was sitting in a robe which was a little too small for her. The teacher went on and on about the lesson and I didn't hear a damn thing she was saying all I could do was stare at her up there. So we begin drawing and she takes a pose. She was moving around and adjusting her robe and then looked right up at me opened it...

CrvyGrrl4Grrlz wrote:

You guys are proving exactly what I was trying to prove, which is funny because I think it makes you all mad. I would finish the story, but as I've been warned before this isn't a sex story site. And I would think you guys would treat me with a little more respect if you want something from me, but I sometimes forget you're all just boys. :D

Respect??

Just boys???

Sexist???

Separatist?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separatist_feminism

Im offended
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ben101 ().

CrvyGrrl4Grrlz wrote:

You guys are proving exactly what I was trying to prove, which is funny because I think it makes you all mad. I would finish the story, but as I've been warned before this isn't a sex story site. And I would think you guys would treat me with a little more respect if you want something from me, but I sometimes forget you're all just boys. :D

:rofl:
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]I'm a mcfly listening, twilight reading kind of girl[/SIZE].

[SIZE=3]I love cold blooded men; [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Edward Cullen[/SIZE][SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]

I'm going to stay out of this, because it's going to start a huge sexist/who's better type thing. :S
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.