Him(19:39):
      Soz ;)
      Cya

(same as before, suddenly has to go, and less than 5 min convo) :S
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Need a guys opinion-Girls can help too (:

Hi :)
      Everyone has problems in their life, and it really could be something to do with a personal problem he has or something. Also, you may have, without knowing it, done something to offend him. Obviosuly he has some form of underlying issue, and if what you wrote was exactly what he said, then it seems to me like he is trying to make a hint and tell you something is wrong. NExt time you talk to him, ask him what's wrong. If he says nothing, say "come on, it's obvious something's wrong, so don't just run away again, tell me" or something along those lines. He has a problem, he wants to tell you - so ask him!

Good luck :)

~Tenris
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]My mind turns to metal, its gears are turning,[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]And my sanity withers and dies.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]This world all around me, it's bitter and twisted;[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Reality, madness or lies?[/SIZE][/LEFT]

Tenris wrote:

Hi :)
      Everyone has problems in their life, and it really could be something to do with a personal problem he has or something. Also, you may have, without knowing it, done something to offend him. Obviosuly he has some form of underlying issue, and if what you wrote was exactly what he said, then it seems to me like he is trying to make a hint and tell you something is wrong. NExt time you talk to him, ask him what's wrong. If he says nothing, say "come on, it's obvious something's wrong, so don't just run away again, tell me" or something along those lines. He has a problem, he wants to tell you - so ask him!

Good luck :)

~Tenris

This :)
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.

If u want my honest opinion here it is: I have a gut feeling that he has something to hide. There could be a possibility that if that is ur bf, he could probably be cheating on u. That is just me. I am not trying to make this up but that is my complete honest opinion

In my opinion, both of you might be in a relationship, not dating, but maybe one of you loves each other and don't tell the other person. OR you both are really good friends, so that you'd have that feeling. I've a very good friend as well, she's a girl. Even though we'd shared so much things, so much problems, so much thoughts, I still couldn't know what exactly she's actually thinking. You know, girls like to think a lot sometimes so every time she doesn't border me much, I know something big has happened! That feeling's totally hard to say, you know what I mean. I have the same thought as you, 'Did I do something wrong?' She then will say yes, sometimes like 'What? Anything happened?' That means I've thought too much. I'd had so many embarrassing moments with her in the past four years, even last three days, it still happens! I use to it, anyway, no big deal...
      I'm Kevin.

The post was edited 1 time, last by kevinnuut ().

Or, if he's like me, he's doing everything he can to get over you. And I don't mean this in a mean way..

I'm going through this right now. I'm trying to avoid a girl that I used to talk to alot as much as possible. It's not her fault, it's just the only way I can get over her.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

It is impossible for any of us to tell you what his motives may have been if we aren't given anymore information on the matter.

My advice would be to confront him and ask him if something is up, if he won't tell you anything or carries on being Mr Mysterious, then wait until he chooses to come to you.

If you have any further questions or want mroe advice, PM me!

He had diarrhea for sure, leave the poor guy alone.

But seriously, I've done stuff like this before...it usually means I'm trying to be a sass and just don't want to talk about it. It's probably something he might be a little bent out of shape about, but doesn't want to address. Give it some time and I'm sure he'll let it go.

The post was edited 2 times, last by gelman20 ().