Wanna die.

• Today I told my mom I wanted to die. And she said she wanted to help, and asked if she had ever done anything bad to me. And I said 'Yes, you made me'. And she ordered a pizza, and I said "I don't wanna eat, see how much I'll survive without food'. And she started to cry. And I said she would never understand. And she agreed. And then I named all my psychological disorders, and after a 2 hours long talk, she came to the idea that all this was because I had calcium deficit, which is because I didn't eat enough when I was little. I really want to die. I know I've said this before, but I never meant it like I do now. I could always find a reason to live. Not now. The reason why I don't kill myself is that I'm scared of the pain. And I don't think there are enough pills in the house.
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Reia-mi al nemuririi nimb/ Şi focul din privire,
      Şi pentru toate dă-mi în schimb/ O oră de iubire..
      [/COLOR]
      :angeldevil:
    • Re: Wanna die.

I'm so sorry, Marina. :(

You know, I'll use an old annoying cliche : "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."

You know, pain is a part of life. It's something we can't run away from no matter how hard we try. But is that really worth giving up? Your mom obviously loves you, do you think your pain is that great that you'd be willing to cause her pain so that you don't have to deal with it anymore?

Everything will be better someday, somehow and there is always a silver lining to every cloud. Think of what pain would cost you and what eliminating your probably temporary pain could cause/

You'd never see your friends and family again, you never know what you could succeed at, you never know what's waiting around the corner. Friends, relationships, jobs, careers... all of it will come with SOME pain and might be unbearable. Sometimes all you need to know is that someone out there can feel your pain, and if you need to open up or anything, come on here and I'll be waiting.

Please don't kill yourself, your mom loves you and she would be crushed and I'd be sad too.

Marina, you're such a great person, and i agree with secret, this is a temporary problem which will not be here forever. You do have a life trust me. It may be tough now but you can get through this. Maybe you need support and help from someone, though. It will work, i cannot explain how much the help i'm being given has helped me. You're not alone; sometimes sitting realising that can help, honestly. I know we don't all have the same problems you have, but there is always something another person has, that affects them, but they become much stronger in the end of it. So will you. I don't understand your situation well i know, but i definitely know the feeling of being in this way. Never be afraid to sit and discuss this with people such as your mom, or a close friend, as they will help you through it. It must make those that love you really sad to hear you want to die and we never really think about how much people worry when we say these things. Maybe people won't understand your situation to the full, but you really don't have to understand 100% to help and support someone. Not many understand my problems either.
      Do you want to talk to me about it? I will always listen.

It's worth fighting for, trust me; when you find real friends that are always there for you etc, and get a job you really enjoy etc, you will see it was worth the fight for.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fashion ().

if life wasn't worth it then we wouldn't exist.
      Don't you want a husband? Don't you want kids some day? Don't you like having friends? It gets harder but it gets better. We have short lives, might as well make the best of it.

If you have any problem I will listen, because I do think your life is worth fighting for and I think you seem like a sweet person.

That makes sense a lot1
      I know you must be going through a tough time with all this, but it's important to see it from others points of views, too. It's going to be upsetting to anyone that cares about you, to hear you wanna die. There is so much ot there going for you, for your future, and i'm sure there is help out there too. Don't give up.
      Whether you want to have kids and a husband oneday or not, there is still so much for you.
      It's unlikely i'll have either of those, yet i still realize there are things going for me for my future=]
      do any of your close friends know about this?

Insomniac urea wrote:

All those friends jobs & careers... they're not worth it.. I will die in the end, so why fight...

B/c in the end if you kill yourself, which i STRONGLY suggest not, you could break your soulmates heart by not finding him and not being alive for him to find you!

SO PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELF!! If u don't believe in the 'soulmate' stuff then just think about how much your friends/family will miss you and be sad that you are not there with them and enjoy life with them
      SO PLEASE don't use a 'permenant fix for a temporary problem'

the soulmates thing brought tears to my eyes..
      today i went to school. it's like a circle. i am now where i was one year ago, when i met my ex.. and exactly where i was 2 years ago, when they hospitalized me... and 3 years ago.. and so on. i't a neverending nightmare :(
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Reia-mi al nemuririi nimb/ Şi focul din privire,
      Şi pentru toate dă-mi în schimb/ O oră de iubire..
      [/COLOR]
      :angeldevil:

We've all had our problems, some self caused others that we grow up with. But in the end things work out for the best, when things get to rock bottom they can't get any lower, and they will start to look up. You are pretty young there is a lot of room for things to change, just because at school you aren't finding friends doesn't mean anything. When you move on later in life you will find people who have more things in common with you and are easier to talk to then others.
      So don't stop trying, keep fighting on for the things you care about. And if your mom is trying to help you, then go with it. At least she understand and is helping, don't push her back and tell her she doesn't understand. Her pain is just as bad as yours, she wants to make everything okay for you, she doesn't want any thing bad for you. She is there for you, sometimes other parents aren't.