help please =/

• help please =/

i'm almost 15 and i think i've tried everything when it comes to losing weight. When i was in 8th grade i started skipping meals & starving myself (accept for infront of my family), this went on for months, when i did eat i would feel so guilty that i would make myself sick & end up vomiting. On top of all of that i would excersize atleast an hour daily. I had a close friend that tried to help me & somehow her mom found out & told my parents, they made me stop but i ended up going back, a few of my close friends know & one friend told me that if i continued to do this she was going to tell, so i found myself lying to my friends. i have recently tried using laxatives but anyone sees me using them it wont be so good, i cant stand lying to my friends but i want to lose weight.. what do i do?
    • Re: help please =/

I can't tell you that what you are doing is wrong. Because different people have different views on what is wrong. But I understand about the skipping meals. I would pass up meals and not eat anything all day. And in the process, my stomach got smaller and smaller. So, when I do get extremely hungry, I can't eat. Due to the food being too much pressure on my stomach lining. It does fuck you up big time. And about puking, you need to figure out if it's the most important thing out there.

Try losing weight the healthy way.
    • Re: help please =/

*Sighs* Fine. Puke your brains out or... well, I'll just be nice...

My most recent science class, during its whole "Respect your body for God's sake!", says the most tried and true way of loosing weight is to cut your calorie intake down to 1500-1800 a day, make sure most of your calories are Carbohydrates, and, finally, excersize at least 20 minutes a day.

My time on the internet has taught me that you burn 300 calories/hour swimming; that's another choice. Or, if you like aerobics/games, try out DDR.
      She kept lookin' at her watch (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      But I cried the whole time (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      I think she might've been a racist (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      She put a bag on my head (Still counts)