Mr. Olympia

• Re: Mr. Olympia

jaco123 wrote:

same reason someone would like basketball or soccer.
      its a sport its fun.
      It's not a sport. Besides, how is it fun? Basketball and soccer are enjoyable because they're games. Weight-lifting isn't a game, nor is steroid use or oddly designed nutrition intake. The sole purpose of this "sport," as you call it, is the end result - what the person looks like, which is far different from the purpose of actual sports.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

lifting is a sport, i find it incredibly fun. if it wasnt then why are there so many people that workout?
      people enjoy the gains taht they make or setting a new pr.

these men train like a prefessional athlete would and they compete like athletes would.

and there are many natural bodybuilders who are extremely healthy.

bodybuilding has always been a deviant sport. if you dont consider it a sport then so be it
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I admire their dedication and respect their lifestyle and choice, but I'm never going to go that far into bodybuilding :). Besides, I'm just properly starting now :cool:.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Sharkbait wrote:

they look so funny with their small guy heads on those massive bodies, its amazing what roids can do anyways. and i think most have over done it on the upper leg's, theyre too big, even for their huge upper bodies.

lol what? No there legs are not too big this is the norm.

Yea I do know Kai's back story and I hope he gets olympia in a few years, but I think the age of Heath has to come first

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Some pictures of the king

Oh and he's a cop btw

Yeah Buddy!!!!

jordan132;1506655 wrote:

when i joined guys privacy i figured there would be nothing here except a hole in the wall to peak into the girls privacy

_Frank_ wrote:

Oh and he's a cop btw

Yeah Buddy!!!!

I would love to see a video of him pulling over some guy's car. He has probably made several people shit themselves.

Or I can totally see him being in a raid team and just bursting through a wall by himself.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]