Possibly switching jobs.

• Possibly switching jobs.

I was going to put this in the section for jobs and education, but there is more to then just working. <_<

It's long so here is the short version : I got bumped up to a position I can't do, the hours are longer, and it's harder to keep up on my school work but I don't want to quit because I think I'll mess up my resume record, I like the employes, and I'm use to the job.
      I've been working at the same restaurant for about six or seven months now. I've absolutely loved it, up until recently. Most people that work there get moved to drive-thru after three months, but I was the last new employee. Which meant that there really was no need for me to bump up to drive-thru. It really should be a good thing, but I can NOT do it. I am a very shy person, I don't do good under pressure, and I can't do four zillion things at once. The shifts are also longer. They start at four (I don't even get home until four..) and then they stay until at least 10 ( I normally get done at 8-9 on week days.) I have homework every night, and I just can't stay up until midnight, go to work when it's stressful, and then school again.

Now, sounds like I should get a new job, but the issue is that I've become really close to the people that work there. I actually feel like I fit in there, and that's not a common feeling with me (since I'm shy.) I really don't want to quit, because that'll probably kill the bonds I have with most of them. Also, my mom's best friend is my manager, and I know she'll be upset that I quit. Another thing is that six or seven months isn't really a long time for a job, and I don't want to mess up my resume because I simply gave up on something (which it's 100% fact that I'll never perfect it. I might be able to suffer through a shift without screwing up to bad, but I won't like it.)

My pap picked up a few applications for me for different stores ( like grocery or dollar stores.. so no chance of drive-thru), and I need to get them filled out soon.. so making a thread to get some extra opinions. <_<

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]