wanna have sex with a friend

• Re: wanna have sex with a friend

If she consents to it, I don't see the problem. Tell her that you want to give her your virginity, that you're ready and you trust her.

Or, you could lead up to it, which I think might be a better idea... (Personally I wouldn't be as nervous this way). Have her come over to your house when you're alone. Cuddle with her on your bed (if possible, if not, the couch works) and watch a movie with a sex scene (or almost sex scene) in it. You could either a) do as LTikes suggested and say "I wanna try that", or b) kiss her.

If you go with option B, and she asks what you're doing, look at her and say something like, "There's something I want to try and I was hoping I'd be able to try it with you." Something like that.

Good luck!
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.
    • Re: wanna have sex with a friend

(she tells me all her info) humm she's been talking to a "chav" her words and he wanted to meet up and he asked if its for sex or for friends (she said friends) and i felt really bad, i nornally feel really bad when i hae about her exploits im pretty sure i must have feelings for her, tho i am very protective so i done know... id rather ask her out and stop her from going out randomly tbh

btw she said that if she was to go out as friends with this guy she'd expect it to turn into more
      same with her meeting up with another guy that meet her by our river one day and asked for her number, she gave him her msnand they chatted a tiny bit (not even knowing here name) he wante to meet up the next day and tho she was nervous she went

they ended up in a feild near her house and it started with hissing then he kinda just got on top of her and shagged her... no protection no foreplay then she just left -- she diddent enjoy it and blocked him-- it was semi rape and she;s slightley worried of being pregnant i was so scared when i hurd tho im being ehre for her

thats just another part of the story and that happened before i made this firtt post

i know it makes her sound a bad catch and a slut and whatever but she's a really good person and she's only doing this (not the feild one) cos she feilds like she needs it, i would want to go out with her i guess but i still wanna have sex with her

this is extra info and might help for some more advice --please dont be super negative towards her :(