Strange thoughts >.>

• Strange thoughts >.>

This might be a little long... oh well.
      Alright SO last year i was straight i told people i was straight and i was confused myself about it because of me experimenting w/ friends when i was younger.
      So last year i went into this whole drug phase doing A LOT. And with all the drugs i was drinking a lot. So in around Feb. I told my friend that i think I'm bi. I was surprised i admitted it. ( I was drinking a lot then) So then A month or two later i decided I was gay. I came up with this whole time chart for my sexuality. Gay till 19 bi till 23 or so and straight from then on. So i was gay for a few months Never told anyone at school. But then when I would go out to raves or clubs I was a flamer. ( lol ) So that continued until june or so I was just about ready to come out but then i stopped drinking. And most the gay thoughts went away. I turned straight in about a week. It all really confuses me. Ive been sober for like 4 months and now i know i like girls. But sometimes i still get turned on by guys. I might just be in denial. Idk. It all really confuses me. I wana know other peoples input. Maybe its just more curiosity. Or I dont want to admit it. It kinda sucks anyways now since i told 3 people and now its spreaded everywhere and EVERYONE thinks im gay. any advice lol?
    • Re: Strange thoughts >.>

In your case, don't label yourself anything. If you meet a guy or a girl you like, just go with the flow. Don't let their gender restrain you. Either you'll be attracted to them or not, and if you are, try your luck at it.

As far as alcohol goes, it doesn't change your sexuality. It just gives you an excuse to do things. Why don't you try experimenting sober?
      and then

Maybe your pansexual. Fall for the person and don't restrict based upon gender. You go for people you think are attractive and like based on all straight people base it on you just don't see gender. Idk its a possiblility...
      [CENTER]We live in a huge world and I want to see every part of it. Come with me? :D[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

recondinent wrote:

In your case, don't label yourself anything. If you meet a guy or a girl you like, just go with the flow. Don't let their gender restrain you. Either you'll be attracted to them or not, and if you are, try your luck at it.

As far as alcohol goes, it doesn't change your sexuality. It just gives you an excuse to do things. Why don't you try experimenting sober?

This

Xtwigg19X wrote:

Maybe your pansexual. Fall for the person and don't restrict based upon gender. You go for people you think are attractive and like based on all straight people base it on you just don't see gender. Idk its a possiblility...

And this.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

recondinent wrote:

Xtwigg19X wrote:

What these two posters said is correct. I also identify as a pansexual because with me, my relationships are not at all determined by the gender of the individual at all, just by their personality and character traits that are responsible for me liking them in the first place.

Being pansexual has many advantages, probably the best being that your relationships will ultimately be more meaningful because you are not restricting your heart to a gender bias. Very often, men actually have more in common with other men than they do with women simply because society conditions both genders completely differently (most girls aren't raised on G.I.Joe and video games). Thus, if you're pansexual, that wonderful feeling you get when you really connect with someone who shares your interest is something you can pursue, regardless of whether the person in question has two X chromosomes or one.

It doesn't mean that accepting your pansexuality will necessarily be easy though. While being pansexual offers you the ultimate level of sexual fluidity (pansexuals will often date anyone if they dig them, men, women, and transsexuals) it may not initially be easy for you to accept. Remind yourself that as a pansexual, you are able to align yourself with people on all sides of the fence. You can easily acquire gay and bisexual friends to support you, and there's nary a woman to be found who doesn't love a gay/bi man. I would advise building a network of trustworthy people who can talk you through the difficulties and challenges you may encounter in exploring what your sexuality is.

Lastly, do not be pressured to label yourself at all. Remember that labels are basically a way of classifying something according to a common set of characteristics. The problem is, especially today, that everyone is unique and their situation different, so your fears, doubts, passions and desires may be completely different from the next pansexual, bisexual, gay or straight male. This is why it's important to talk to people, both in real life and on forums like these. Just don't feel pressured or obligated to label yourself, and don't rush through anything. Let things work themselves out naturally and I wish you happiness with whatever the result.

Good luck! :hugs:
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.