I'm so sick of it!

• I'm so sick of it!

I'm seriously so sick of people offending me! I only insult people when they insult me!!! God I'm so pissed off right now, I'm about to snap...

I'm not stupid, I'm not a slut. Don't take me for one.

Just because I don't get all 100's in school doesn't mean I'm stupid.

Just because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I'm a slut.

Geez...
    [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
    The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.
  • Re: I'm so sick of it!

Easier said than done.

When they call you a slut, stupid, oh, and I forgot, fat.
    [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
    The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

artemis_samhain wrote:

Easier said than done.

When they call you a slut, stupid, oh, and I forgot, fat.
    Actually, it's pretty easy. I've been called all those things more times than I can count, and I don't mind. The only people who get offended by insults are the ones who are afraid they might be true and won't accept it. So it's your own insecurities and weaknesses that cause you to have problems dealing with it, therefore you're more at fault than they are.

~Maggot
    [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
    I deem the sense of misery worse:
    Come, Madness, come!
    [/size]

I'm not insecure at all, actually...

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

I don't *want* to be upset. Gee, sorry people offending me pisses me off :S

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

artemis_samhain wrote:

I don't *want* to be upset. Gee, sorry people offending me pisses me off :S

Then why are you? Nobody can make you become upset. Only you can make yourself upset.
    Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

hey kevmo, i've told you before i'm not going there. ever.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

bad news wrote:

Then why are you? Nobody can make you become upset. Only you can make yourself upset.

Because I was called a slut. And fat. And stupid. That's why I'm upset.

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

artemis_samhain wrote:

Because I was called a slut. And fat. And stupid. That's why I'm upset.

Probably by some loser who hates their life. Why do you care? People are dicks. They will use any means at their disposal to put you down and do mean things to you in order to make you feel bad. And not just low lives. Everyone will. People you call "friends". A boyfriend. Even your parents. People and jerkiness are like dogs and T bone steaks. Deep down, everyone is a jerk.

You need to learn how to deal with it, because if you get this upset everytime someone is mean to you, your life will go downhill fast. Thicken your skin and suck it up. Nobody can make you feel bad. Only you can make you feel bad.
    Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

artemis_samhain wrote:

I'm not insecure at all, actually...
    Obviously you are. People call me stupid and I'm not offended, 'cause I know I'm not. People call me ugly and I'm not offended, 'cause I know I am and accept it. I might be upset that it's true, but I'm not offended. You're only as big as the things that make you mad, and if you're that easily pissed off, I do sincerely hope you never reproduce.

~Maggot
    Come, Madness, come!
    [/size]

well gee, i apologize for having a short temper. -.-

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

And I fully plan on having children.

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

artemis_samhain wrote:

No need to apologize. Its not my problem.

Ok. :)

bad news wrote:

No need to apologize. Its not my problem.

That was aimed at GofJ..

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Btw, that's twice in one day I've been told I shouldn't have kids. Oh well. I want kids.

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

artemis_samhain wrote:

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Temper is irrelevant. The fact remains that what sets off your temper is determined by your own personal issues. Of course, it's not like you can't work to control your temper instead of coming on here and bitching about people lyk bein meen n stufs, then expecting us to go, "There, there. *pats head*"

~Maggot
    Come, Madness, come!
    [/size]

Ever consider I was just RANTING? Maybe a "people are douchebags" or whatever.

And yeah, I have issues, but I'm not insecure. I'm not a slut, I'm not stupid, and I'm not fat.

Facts. I know they're facts, but I'm still offended when I'm called a slut.

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

artemis_samhain wrote:

Ever consider I was just RANTING? Maybe a "people are douchebags" or whatever.

And yeah, I have issues, but I'm not insecure. I'm not a slut, I'm not stupid, and I'm not fat.

Facts. I know they're facts, but I'm still offended when I'm called a slut.
    Orly?

artemis_samhain wrote:

IGod I'm so pissed off right now, I'm about to snap...
    Pretty sure that isn't "just ranting." ;)

~Maggot
    Come, Madness, come!
    [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

Orly?Pretty sure that isn't "just ranting." ;)

~Maggot

ummm last time I checked, it was. :confused:

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

Then you're a bit short on IQ points.

~Maggot

golly gee thank you so much.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Besides, don't you think I would know what I was doing better than you would? I mean, I know I'm pretty crazy sometimes, but ya know, just throwing that out there... :rolleyes:

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote: