I need help fast

• I need help fast

Hi

I have a serios problem with my eating habbits I think this is the problem whatever so anyways this is not my only problem infact the bigest problem is that I find it hard to concentrate in class and to take in what I have learned and I feel like I am being left out I have my O/L's next year and I have to be good at this I also feel lethargic and I dont feel like beating up nerds like when I was little (way back) which has ruined my reputation and respect I also dont feel strong and am having trouble sleeping AT NIGHT ONLY so I feel sleepy in class and I dont feel actve enough the poin is if I am good at something then I usualy dont quit back when I was in second grade I remember getting A's and B's now its the other way around I need help fast so far I have put off my O/L for an year and now its coming up I have tried coffee and it did'nt help much if I get some homework and I know how to do it then i would have completed my work and I cant wait to give it up but I need to get good and strait fast or I'm going to get screwed right now its 3:20 and I cant sleep and I think this has affected my attitude too somehow what ever I just need solution fast

Thanks MR.X
    • Re: I need help fast

For starters: Sentence structure. For the love of god...

Now...

How does your diet look? What are you eating on a day to day basis? This may affect your sleep. You can also try doing something risky if that doesn't work. Completely flip your internal clock. Don't go to sleep for an entire day. Stay up the night and day and then when night comes again, go to sleep. If none of this works you may have to simply see a doctor.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]

I have the same problem with sleeping. It's like your mind wont shut off right? Try using Melatonin, I don't know if I spelled that right but if you see it you will know, It's a sleeping aid and it's a natural chemical that your brain is supposed to spit out at night, which is obviously spitting out at day time for you.
      Try to eat more fruit. Most fruit has natural sweetener which is also fattening but healthier than say a Snickers bar. Try to concentrate on eating better and your brain will function better.
      And please do work on your sentence structure and spelling..

HI,

Sorry for the sentence structures,
      Here is how my diet goes:

I usualy miss breakfast or prefer to miss it, then I have somthing for lunch at around 3:30 and then eat again at night at around 9:30 to 10:00 and then try to go to sleep at around 12:00, wake up for school 6:00 have breakfast if I dont oversleep and be early or late to school, (some days late) have a shitty day come back at around 3:00 fall asleep wake up at 8:00 eat lunch have diner at 10:00 try to fall a sleep...........

Alright well here is something you can fix very easily. Eat breakfast. You need to fuel your body in the morning. Breakfast can be as simple as 3 scrambled eggs, a slice of whole grain toast, 8 ounces of milk, and as much water as you can drink. Only takes 5 minutes to make and consume no excuse to miss it. Of course if you are like me I normally eat a much larger breakfast. Eat an other meal during school breakfast to 3:30 is to long to wait. Also avoid eating at night. Often the digesting of food while you are trying to sleep can make you restless, a lot of study has gone into that. My last meal is at 7:30 normally and just a glass of milk maybe at 9:00. I think the reason why you are having trouble sleeping could very well be due to the fact that you are eating a meal before you go to bed. Food takes a lot longer to digest then what most people think.

Thanks,

I also feel very lethargic and cant think right, like when someone say's something to me in school I cant think of the right thing to say and I feel kind of scared and dumbfounded and cant think of what to do, I'm having a big problem connecting to people in school, I'm not saying I am a nerd but hell i wasn't like this before, I can't fight at school and even if I was stronger and knew I could I would still feel scared and I'm not as active.
      This has ruined my reputation.
      I need to be that cool guy again I just cant understand this has this got to do something with my eating? or sleeping? I seem to have that in oder for now, man I need to get some help I often come home depressed every one think's I'm a wuss right now I'm not having any fun at school and am sort of getting sick of this it kind of makes me think I was better off being a bully I need help is is important to me.