Really need advice =/

• Really need advice =/

Well il cut a long story shorter.
      I fell in love with my best friend of 4 years. Even though we kissed i never told her how i felt at the start.
      About 2 month ago we both admitted our feelings and thankfully we both felt the same.
      She lives about an hour away by car so it's quite hard to see her often due to money and all that.
      After we admitted we spoke flirty/honestly for about 2 weeks and one of the weeks i was on holiday.
      After that she started to change and hardly text, ring etc. I invited her to meet be 3 times she agreed til the last minuet then made an excuse about money even though she had been going out all week.
      Last weekend i decided this is the final time i will invite her to meet me and i said she could stay at mine for the weekend, she ended up coming.
      It was a great weekend we got a little drunk on the night before she went and it was an amazing night.

The thing is on that night i said to her i want to be with you, she replied to be with me properly (relationship) and i said yes and she said well will you get with me then and i said yeah so to me thats asif we are together.

She went home early the next morning because its the only time she could get home. I spoke to her a few texts in the morning after she left her last message was 'love you :) x' since that (sunday morning) i haven't heard from her.
      Her phone is broke she can receive but not reply to texts because she lent her mums phone when she was down. I left her a Facebook message (which has been read) but no reply.
      I sent her a text telling her ring me... no reply.
      I rang her house and was told she will ring me back when she's in... no reply.

I love the girl, i don't want to loose her neither do i want to be her bitch and run about trying to make something work that only one person is putting the effort in. She said she loves me, where apparently ment to be together :S

Any advice please?
    • Re: Really need advice =/

How long have u been waiting for her? Try to give her time.

Keep going on with your life and try to show her more reasons to talk to you.

She may also have problems in her family?

I think you should talk to her friends and see how they think about it.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=1]
      your true colours are beautiful;
      like a
      rainbow[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

eccentric. reach wrote:

How long have u been waiting for her? Try to give her time.

Keep going on with your life and try to show her more reasons to talk to you.

She may also have problems in her family?

I think you should talk to her friends and see how they think about it.

Well i waited months and it was her who first admitted her feelings which was 2 month ago.
      Saturday she was down and things happend and she admitted she loved me and we actually got together.
      Not spoke to her since sunday early morning.

How could i show her more reasons to talk?

Her friends don't like me and don't know nothing about us, no one does.

Smothering her emotionally and not giving her space is a surefire way to end your relationship preemptively. She just may be having a more difficult time understanding her feelings than you do. For some people it's a cakewalk, for others it's a living nightmare.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.