I'm stuck at a dead end with this boy, and I have no idea what to do.

• I'm stuck at a dead end with this boy, and I have no idea what to do.

So the story goes like this:
      I met a boy named Riley three years ago at my karate dojo. uhmm..he was a total sweetheart, and to tell you the truth I've always been GAGAAA over him. like seriously-he's...omfg. he was amazing. soo sweet, so polite, so cuteee.SO CUTE. idk he just always made my heart freakout whenever he was around.
      so anyways. welost contact with each other over the three years because sometimes he would go to karate, sometimes he wouldn't, and vice versa. uhm..yeah so it was really on and off. So one day out of the total blue during the summer (it was like early July) I get a message from him saying "hey soukee, I miss you what's up" you know, the typical thing. So I respond back because I was SOOO excited that he was contacting me. I mean seriously-I look the way I look, but he...omfgg. never in a million years did I think he would even care that I existed. I mean we had been friends and always joked around and stuff, but it was nothing more than that. Anyways. so we talked and he was like "hey I really miss you, we need to hang out" so I was thinking HELL YES. like...I was so excited. He suggested seeing a movie, and I invited steph saia, because she wanted to hookup with him because she thought he was gorgeous. Turns out, the entire night he was ALLL over souk. ME. omfg. I almost shittt my pants last night, it was like a dream come true. he kept putting his arm around me, trying to grab my hand, putting his head on my shoulder and whatnot-aslfjalksjfsafl. ANYWAYS. so that night passed, we exchanged numbers, blahblahblah..I started texting him, we started calling, spending hours and hours, [like 4-5 hours every DAY/NIGHT] just...talking. laughing. have an awesome time. catching up and shit. So by this time i was like..OH WOW. like..this is going to be the boy I spend my summer with. and it turns out..he was.
      alright so i'm skipping past all the lasjflkasjflaksf......alright. the 16th. of august. my first kiss. our first kiss. that day was the shit. I had gone to green lakes with him because he was like "soukee...I miss you soo much. I want to see you so badly" so we ended up going there with tori hoffffffman. (she was amazing that day too, i love her.) anyways. uhm...yeah so he made me get into the water. and then I would try to get out and he'd grab me and force me to stay with him..and then one second he just like..kissed me. and we made out in the water like, a million times. and then out of the water. it was like HOLY SHIT. it was the sweetest thing ever-my first kiss was in the water. in his arms. it was amazing.
      Okay skipping past that night, i went to tori's, we talked for like a million hours, blahblahblah..
      alright. so then i started bringing him around my other friends (actually, this happened before we hooked up-like 3 weeks before. I just forgot to put it in); my friends wanted to meet the man i was like...in love with. seriously, I loved him. When they met him they were all like "omfg, he's SO HOT" and all this shit. they all started to like him. there was rivalry. I won first. then another slut girl tried to take him. after we hooked up he started like..talking to cady (the slut) more. and it was obnoxious. but whenever I'd be like OKKKAy Riley, he'd be like "i wanna kiss you" so everything would be better again. :)
      alright sooooo...after that..late august. this is when the shit begins. there was one week that month that not one of us had even heard from him. it scared the S-H-I-T out of us because riley..he's one of those people that is GLUED TO HIS PHONE. he always answers, he's always there. that's why he's so reliable. so yeah. we went crazy, that week was horrible. so anyways. one night he called me and he told me that he was in the CIA, which is why he's always going away for long periods of time, and he's not supposed to tell anybody, blahblah. I promised I wouldn't tell anybody, lalalala. He also told me things like he was a foster kid, his actual parents are dead, he was beaten up as a kid, laksjflkasjf. So yeah-he told all of us that, and we felt soo bad for him. we hung out with him all the time (that was not because we felt bad, but because we like, love hanging out with him) and he just kept on going. kept telling us that shit.
      I bet you can tell where this story ends. well probably not. but here goes-Labor day he was telling me and the rest that he had to "go on a suicide mission" for the CIA, and that he wasn't going to be back. we all flipped out, started crying, told him we loved him and everything. Then that night we all get texts saying "i'm sorry, he's dead"...and all HELL BROKE LOOSE. that night I went insane, Olivia. You have no idea. I was shrieking and crying, my sisters had to get out of the house because they were scared someone was going to come and KILL them. then I get a call from riley himself, sounding horribly hurt, saying "soukee, tell chelsea (the "agent" who had texted all of us saying that riley was "dead") three clicks to the northeast!" Then the line goes dead. So I flip, my mom goes "OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH. I'M CALLING THE COPS" so she gets the cops on the phone. a cop comes over to calm me down, saying he's pretty sure riley's not in the CIA..
      the next night, another cop comes over, and tells me it was all a hoax blahblah and he’s not allowed to contact us.

And now..here's the present
      I'm still in love with him. And I have no idea what to do. :'(
      I miss him so much, it’s insane. But he lied so much about so many things. I’m not sure whether I should be angry or upset, determined to break his jaw or what. He’s been my friend for so long and I’ve loved him for so long that I just don’t know how to deal with this. I was thinking of leaving a message on his phone and just saying how confused I am, that I want answers for why he did this, etc. I’m not sure. People think I should just leave it alone but I can’t. A three year friendship ended just like THAT? There’s no way.
      Anybody have any ideas on how I can deal with this?
    • Re: I'm stuck at a dead end with this boy, and I have no idea what to do.

To me, it sounds like he was bored and wanted someone to mess around with (going to the movies with, hang out with, kiss/makeout, and all the other things you two did) along with wanting someone to play around with (lie to, play sick jokes on, and see how worked up he could get you.) <_< He sounds like an idiot, to be honest.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]

inlovebeneathstars<3 wrote:

So the story goes like this:
      I met a boy named Riley three years ago at my karate dojo. uhmm..he was a total sweetheart, and to tell you the truth I've always been GAGAAA over him. like seriously-he's...omfg. he was amazing. soo sweet, so polite, so cuteee.SO CUTE. idk he just always made my heart freakout whenever he was around.
      so anyways. welost contact with each other over the three years because sometimes he would go to karate, sometimes he wouldn't, and vice versa. uhm..yeah so it was really on and off. So one day out of the total blue during the summer (it was like early July) I get a message from him saying "hey soukee, I miss you what's up" you know, the typical thing. So I respond back because I was SOOO excited that he was contacting me. I mean seriously-I look the way I look, but he...omfgg. never in a million years did I think he would even care that I existed. I mean we had been friends and always joked around and stuff, but it was nothing more than that. Anyways. so we talked and he was like "hey I really miss you, we need to hang out" so I was thinking HELL YES. like...I was so excited. He suggested seeing a movie, and I invited steph saia, because she wanted to hookup with him because she thought he was gorgeous. Turns out, the entire night he was ALLL over souk. ME. omfg. I almost shittt my pants last night, it was like a dream come true. he kept putting his arm around me, trying to grab my hand, putting his head on my shoulder and whatnot-aslfjalksjfsafl. ANYWAYS. so that night passed, we exchanged numbers, blahblahblah..I started texting him, we started calling, spending hours and hours, [like 4-5 hours every DAY/NIGHT] just...talking. laughing. have an awesome time. catching up and shit. So by this time i was like..OH WOW. like..this is going to be the boy I spend my summer with. and it turns out..he was.
      alright so i'm skipping past all the lasjflkasjflaksf......alright. the 16th. of august. my first kiss. our first kiss. that day was the shit. I had gone to green lakes with him because he was like "soukee...I miss you soo much. I want to see you so badly" so we ended up going there with tori hoffffffman. (she was amazing that day too, i love her.) anyways. uhm...yeah so he made me get into the water. and then I would try to get out and he'd grab me and force me to stay with him..and then one second he just like..kissed me. and we made out in the water like, a million times. and then out of the water. it was like HOLY SHIT. it was the sweetest thing ever-my first kiss was in the water. in his arms. it was amazing.
      Okay skipping past that night, i went to tori's, we talked for like a million hours, blahblahblah..
      alright. so then i started bringing him around my other friends (actually, this happened before we hooked up-like 3 weeks before. I just forgot to put it in); my friends wanted to meet the man i was like...in love with. seriously, I loved him. When they met him they were all like "omfg, he's SO HOT" and all this shit. they all started to like him. there was rivalry. I won first. then another slut girl tried to take him. after we hooked up he started like..talking to cady (the slut) more. and it was obnoxious. but whenever I'd be like OKKKAy Riley, he'd be like "i wanna kiss you" so everything would be better again. :)
      alright sooooo...after that..late august. this is when the shit begins. there was one week that month that not one of us had even heard from him. it scared the S-H-I-T out of us because riley..he's one of those people that is GLUED TO HIS PHONE. he always answers, he's always there. that's why he's so reliable. so yeah. we went crazy, that week was horrible. so anyways. one night he called me and he told me that he was in the CIA, which is why he's always going away for long periods of time, and he's not supposed to tell anybody, blahblah. I promised I wouldn't tell anybody, lalalala. He also told me things like he was a foster kid, his actual parents are dead, he was beaten up as a kid, laksjflkasjf. So yeah-he told all of us that, and we felt soo bad for him. we hung out with him all the time (that was not because we felt bad, but because we like, love hanging out with him) and he just kept on going. kept telling us that shit.
      I bet you can tell where this story ends. well probably not. but here goes-Labor day he was telling me and the rest that he had to "go on a suicide mission" for the CIA, and that he wasn't going to be back. we all flipped out, started crying, told him we loved him and everything. Then that night we all get texts saying "i'm sorry, he's dead"...and all HELL BROKE LOOSE. that night I went insane, Olivia. You have no idea. I was shrieking and crying, my sisters had to get out of the house because they were scared someone was going to come and KILL them. then I get a call from riley himself, sounding horribly hurt, saying "soukee, tell chelsea (the "agent" who had texted all of us saying that riley was "dead") three clicks to the northeast!" Then the line goes dead. So I flip, my mom goes "OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH. I'M CALLING THE COPS" so she gets the cops on the phone. a cop comes over to calm me down, saying he's pretty sure riley's not in the CIA..
      the next night, another cop comes over, and tells me it was all a hoax blahblah and he’s not allowed to contact us.

And now..here's the present
      I'm still in love with him. And I have no idea what to do. :'(
      I miss him so much, it’s insane. But he lied so much about so many things. I’m not sure whether I should be angry or upset, determined to break his jaw or what. He’s been my friend for so long and I’ve loved him for so long that I just don’t know how to deal with this. I was thinking of leaving a message on his phone and just saying how confused I am, that I want answers for why he did this, etc. I’m not sure. People think I should just leave it alone but I can’t. A three year friendship ended just like THAT? There’s no way.
      Anybody have any ideas on how I can deal with this?

Hahaha he fucking owned you, you must feel like a pure retard, CIA, shake this boys hand for me if you ever see him again.

Hi Sasha,

I usually am the type of person who would reply with a long message on this, because I always like to go over options open to you. But in this case, sadly, I don't need to, as there's only one really clear option open to you. And that is to forget about Riley, as others have said, and move on.

He is obviously living in some kind of fantasy world, and if he's going to lie to you about silly things, you'd never trust a word he said. Sadly, he sounds like he has a lot of growing up to do, and people like that can usually end up getting you into a lot of trouble. Especially if they lie about being part of the CIA.

Time to move on. You will always have nice memories, but it should be left to those
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]