Do you think she likes me?

• Do you think she likes me?

There is this really hot girl in my 6th hour class. Her name is Ashley and she is 1 year younger than me (15). I sat by her today (for the first time) and we started talking. Then she asked me if I wanted to be her partner for an assignment in class (I obviously said yes). When the bell rang, we walked down the hallway together and we talked to each other. Eventually we had to separate (since it was a block day and 6th hour is the last hour of the day on even block days, and so we were all going home) and we both said bye, then she said "See you tomorrow Kevin." to me and I said the same to her. Do you think she likes me?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Do you think she likes me?

Ezri wrote:

There is this really hot girl in my 6th hour class. Her name is Ashley and she is 1 year younger than me (15). I sat by her today (for the first time) and we started talking. Then she asked me if I wanted to be her partner for an assignment in class (I obviously said yes). When the bell rang, we walked down the hallway together and we talked to each other. Eventually we had to separate (since it was a block day and 6th hour is the last hour of the day on even block days, and so we were all going home) and we both said bye, then she said "See you tomorrow Kevin." to me and I said the same to her. Do you think she likes me?

I'm not trying to be pessimistic or anything, but it's hard to tell. She talked to you, walked with you, and said good bye to you. Those three things could just be an act of kindness. You sat beside her, so she talked. You two were headed in the same direction, so she walked with you. She said bye, since she was leaving. It could all really be that she was being friendly. If you could go off of anything it would be that she asked you to be her partner. She could have asked because she felt comfortable working with you, which you can take that whichever way you want. From the given information she at least seems to like you as a friend. To find out more I would just suggest getting to know her a little better.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]

The Wolf wrote:

I'm not trying to be pessimistic or anything, but it's hard to tell. She talked to you, walked with you, and said good bye to you. Those three things could just be an act of kindness. You sat beside her, so she talked. You two were headed in the same direction, so she walked with you. She said bye, since she was leaving. It could all really be that she was being friendly. If you could go off of anything it would be that she asked you to be her partner. She could have asked because she felt comfortable working with you, which you can take that whichever way you want. From the given information she at least seems to like you as a friend. To find out more I would just suggest getting to know her a little better.

Hmm....I haven't looked at it that way...
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes......she could just be being nice..... it depends though on what kind of girl she is. If she is normally a pretty confident and outgoing type of person then I wouldn't think much of this. However if this was me, a typically shy girl, I'd say that she is definitely interested...... its not that we shy girls aren't friendly, its just that we'd probably choose another girl to partner with if we weren't interested in a guy, or if we did work with a guy we'd be too afraid to walk with him after class even if we were going in the same direction!

hmm..well, it's hard to tell from that, however, there are a lot of positives there which may be a good sign. For a start, you have been talking to her in class, which is always good. A chance to get to know each other better. Secondly, she asked you to be her partner in assignment which is also a good sign, she wanted to spend more time talking to you, and work on whatever you were doing together. And lastly, when she said 'see you tomorrow' she used your name. If you notice, you rarely would use someone's name if it was just a friend would you. I mean, think of all the times you say bye to someone, do you say their name in it? Usually, it's just 'See ya tomorrow' or 'See ya' or whatever. But she didn't. She used your name in it.

So, looking at it, I think it's looking very hopeful. Use this time to get to know her better, I think you could be on to something here
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]