Hellz Ya! New Target!

• Hellz Ya! New Target!

So, school started for me a few weeks ago, and I have already found someone-_-. I'm unsure how she feels though. I am 95% sure that she is bi. She is in my gym class(locker room!!!), and sits behind me in Chemistry.:D

I have an odd feeling she might like me... its just a hunch though. We were on opposing teams in gym class and in kickball I kicked a flyball. She caught it be "accidentally" dropped it immediately. As I was running to base(she had already grabbed the ball by this time) she through it at me to get me out, and it was obvious that she purposely missed me. A little part of me died that hour of gym class. After class was over she even admitted to me that she let me get to base.:wink:

We are actually friends... not that close, but I hope that we will get closer someday.

There was actually no point to this but me telling you about my new target so... wish me luck!:D
      98% of Twilight fans would cry if they saw all four of the Twilight books burning in front of them... the other 2% would be the ones that are burning them.