I'm happy you were raped?

• I'm happy you were raped?

What should I REALLY do in this situation? 34
        Stay with her as a bf and console her (4) 12%
        Break up with her and never look back (14) 41%
        Break up but still stay close to console her (16) 47%
      I'm sorry. I know it sounds like a cruel thing to admit to. But I'm seriously happy that you got your payback. When we were together you cheated on me, flirted with other guys and stole money out of my wallet (didn't think I counted my stash, did you bitch?).

You said you loved me but always had phone sex with other guys. You even asked them if they wanted to meet up. I was so stupid for ignoring the obvious "I'm going to spend some time with my girlfriend at her house" fib.
      You ignored my emotions and gave more attention to other guys than you did to me. The only reason you spent anytime with me was because I was naive and I had the money to throw away on you. I really loved you, you know.

Now the little 'spending time with a girlfriend' lie got you f#cked. You actually went to a party and got rufied, then raped. Should I feel sorry for you even though your true intentions was to cheat like you usually do? I CAN'T feel sorry for you because my heart won't let me. Even if you are my girlfriend, I can't find it in me to even care anymore.

I'm breaking up with you, and yes, even after you got raped I'm going to leave anyway. I won't be here to console you anymore. You remember me? The stupid prick that gave you everything you wanted? The dummy that was romantic with you for over two years? The guy who crippled his wallet so you could be happy with the fancy stuff at the mall? Well, don't try to remember him anymore. He's gone in your hour of need. I won't tell you to your face that I'm happy you got raped. But I'm definitely thinking it. Damn, maybe I should tell you to your face. . .

I won't. After all, you are still my girlfriend for the next three, four, five hours. I know you feel suicidal right now. But I still can't help but not care. Maybe I am being a little heartless right now. But maybe you should have thought about how valuable I was to you before you decided to be unfaithful. Don't kill yourself C$dney. You should know what the pain feels like before you even consider leaving this world. After all, you inflicted it on me for so long.

Infact, you left such a bad taste in my mouth after this relationship that I just don't want one anymore. I'm going to be your typical, scumbag of a guy from now on. I won't let another girl close in on my heart. I'm going to go partying and have sex with girls left and right while you decay with your depression. I'm going to smile and laugh and make sure you know that I'm enjoying myself when you're not around. I don't love you anymore. You remember? That's what you said was your worst nightmare. . .if I turned into one of those guys. You know, the male version of you. Well wake up, that nightmare is about to be real.

Ok, maybe I'm just venting because I'm pissed at the situation. Maybe I'm not really happy you got raped. Maybe I still do love you a little. Maybe I'll come back and hold you and tell you how sorry I am about what happened. MAYBE. . .

BUT DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH:mad:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Grymlocke ().

• Re: I'm happy you were raped?

I'm sorry you're in this situation, and I'm sorry she is. Slutty as she may be, rape is never justice...

But that's your opinion, I suppose.

I don't even know what to tell you as far as the poll goes. If you stay her boyfriend and console her when she needs you, she may change. However, she may not. If you break up with her and console her, she'll beg to have you back. If you just leave her to become a scumbag (I don't think you should go for that by the way, you're going to have to learn how to trust and love a girl again) then she'll just be hostile towards you and, even though you aren't there, you'll be a dominant part of her life.
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.

Regardless of the circumstances of your relationship, NOBODY deserves to get raped. NOBODY. I would not even wish that on my worst enemy. I think you're just being far too bitter about what she did to you. Yes, cheating is a horrible thing to do, but does not make rape an okay thing to do to someone.
      I think you just need some time away from her to cool down. Before you write her anything like that. Break up with her, thats fine, but don't tell her you're happy she got raped. That's just cruel and heartless.

Wow dude - I know she's done shit to you but you SHOULDN'T be happy that she was raped. Rape is a crime and it can be emotionally damaging - and what did she do to you that can compare to this? This isn't payback, payback is something YOU did in return. This is just sick crime. If you liked the fact that she suffered through a heart wrenching crime maybe you're a bigger jerk than she is.
      [CENTER]
      [09:55] Arthur.: Hehehe, well im not gonna pretend i didnt miss you, i was starting to cry.... y'know, being apat for so long
      [/CENTER]

Ouch. Yeah, rape is awful and demeaning.
      Even though she was, maybe this will finally wake her up and realize how truly amazing you are to her.
      Though I do think she's probably gone too far to ever gain your trust back, but don't tell her you're happy about her getting raped, that's really cruel.
      Just distant yourself from her, she's obviously having a hard time right now if she's running around on you and such.
      You & her both need some space.

im gonna be the evil one here and say hi five, dont tell her you think she deserved it, but i wouldnt feel sorry for her either in the slightest, itll teach her a lesson, as evil as that sounds, i wouldnt have the slightest bit of sympathy for a girl that used me, cheated on me, and got raped while out cheating on me.....

why should you feel sorry for her, shes treated you like a door mat, shes treating you like a door mat right now, she goes and has her stupid " fun " at your expense, it goes wrong, she expects you to pick up the peices, dump her on someone else, like a friend or family who can look after her and deal with her, you should stop letting her treat you like her bitch, i wouldnt have any of her shit ever again, you have to stand up for yourself, you cant let people push you around, the second someone thinks they can push you round, they will, you take her back, shes just going to do it all again, positive action doesnt teach people like her their lesson. she might not cheat again for a while if you took her back, but i guarantee after a while once she thinks everythings back to normal she will revert to her old ways.

i guess karma struck with a vengeance on this girl, i dont condone rape btw, i think its a horrible, cowardly crime. but then again what shes done to you isnt a whole lot better, shes done enough to you to merit you not giving a fuck about her anymore. do you care when some randomer dies, no..... and theyve never done anything bad to you, would you care if someone who bullied you for years died? no, you'd be happy. thats my justification btw, its pretty crap i know, im just a vengeful bastard really.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sharkbait ().

S3CR3T wrote:

Wow dude - I know she's done shit to you but you SHOULDN'T be happy that she was raped. Rape is a crime and it can be emotionally damaging - and what did she do to you that can compare to this? This isn't payback, payback is something YOU did in return. This is just sick crime. If you liked the fact that she suffered through a heart wrenching crime maybe you're a bigger jerk than she is.

Okay, I've had some time to calm down about this situation. I 've thought about it and no, I don't think she deserved to get raped. I'm NOT happy about it. I broke up with her early this evening. She wanted to know why and I simply said "Because I don't love you anymore."

We didn't talk about the rape or even notioned toward it. I'm not happy she got raped but then again, I'm not sympathetic. If anything, I think she should use this as a wake up call and start being more mature. It happened, and she should deal with it. I'm not helping her with this one.

I repeat, I'm not happy about the rape. But I hope the road for her to get better is a LONG AND HARD ONE.

@sharkbait. . .Hi five. I agree with everything you said. Karma struck lika a bitch on her period. Maybe rape was a bit harsh but who am I to question karma's wrath?

well done, she can go deal with her own problems now rather than dumping them all on you, then taking the piss in return.

when your ready, get yourself out there again and find a girl worth your time, they do exist, you might aswell look on the bright side, youve gained something from all of this, your now an expert at knowing what makes a poor girlfriend.

you could just go have some fun in the meantime like you suggested above, just dont burn your bridges, dont be too much of an ass, just.... shop around abit.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sharkbait ().

You can earn your money back. Money is spendable and you cannot take it with you to the grave. Someone's self-worth and love of self is something much more difficult to recover. I'd say, despite what she did to you (which was horrible, yes) you got the better end of the deal. Rape is a filthy thing. Hurting someone emotionally may be unforgivable, but those wounds can heal. Taking their sense of security and sense of self? That's disgusting, no matter which way you look at it. Stealing that from someone is something that cannot be forgiven no matter how many years you have to spare. In time you'll have your money back, you will find love again. But she will never feel 100% safe in the presence of others, she will never be able to sleep soundly at night. So you have won, my friend. You win. Take your victory and make of it what you will, but don't make the mistake of thinking she deserved to be violated in such a disgusting and unforgivable way.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Another reason why I don't date, untrustworthy people...

Anyway, I voted for you to break up with her and never look back. Why should you? The bitch took your money, cheated on you and went to a party which always has risks. It was at least in part, her fault.

Move on, leave her to sort out her screwed up life.

If you're forcing yourself to keep holding on to her, you'd probably end up hurting her even more. Show your sympathy a little (I've never gotten raped before, but it really doesn't sound fun), but you don't need to stick by her all the time.

Good luck.. and if you need someone to talk to just pm me. :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]~-~-~Ashley M. Carnadie~-~-~
      My Tumblr
      My Nature Photo Blog[/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Well, I did break up with her. But I'm NOT happy she got raped. I only stated that in my original post because I was mad and heated over the fact that she was going to a party, spending my money she stole and was planning on cheating on me. I don't know how I ever stayed with her that long but I'm extremely relieved to be rid of her. She's in shambles right now. She's been calling me, trying to ignite the love that we had in the EARLY phases of our relationship. I've almost caved a couple times but I know she's not the girl I loved anymore. In short, I'm not planning on ever going back with her. I don't wish bad on her and I regret EVER saying that she deserved that to happen. I was being a jerk and insanely emotional. If I could make it so that the rape never happened. . .I probably would. She's like a totally different person now. Her personality is. . .destroyed. It almost makes me angry to realize someone did this to her. . .ALMOST.

Oh and to the earlier post that suggested that I had won. No, I don't feel like I did at all. Infact I feel as if I lost when she had gotten raped. I don't know why, but as her boyfriend at the time, maybe I should have known beforehand that she was unfaithful. That way, maybe we could've gotten in a big argument that night or even tried to fix things between us, therefore preventing her from attending that party. I know, sounds crazy. But I've been thinking about it like crazy as of lately.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Grymlocke ().

Run bro, Run and dont look back. I know im going to be shot for saying this. But she was self centered and didnt care about your feelings when she cheated on you, she only cared about herself. and the scum bag that raped her was only thinking about himself too.
      Although its a bit rough, pay back is a bitch. if she had of been loyal to you then it never would have happend. she has herself and her whore-ish ways to blame.

The post was edited 1 time, last by lucas_arts_182 ().

I had a horrible best friend. She lied, stole, cheated everything.

One day I walked away and never looked back. It was one of the best decisions in my life.

Live your own life, don't get dragged down by hers. There will always be someone who needs your help but they don't deserve it.