How do you be "interesting" :/

• How do you be "interesting" :/

In a nutshell, my girlfriend told me during a dnm that she's someone that needs to be entertained because shes a very social person, and thats why shes talking to alot of new people which happen to be guys. She said we already know each other so much that theres not too many things to talk about anymore.

Now, what I dont get, is how do you exactly be "interesting"? I quit work, kinda stopped going gym, and I'm at home most of the time these days because I only have 4 terms of school left then I'm done with high school.

She completely fits the stereotype of a Libran, and I'm someone thats calm but I show myself as a bit hyperactive unless im talking about something important due to insecurities...

Libran - Social, Outgoing, always there for friends + puts friends infront of everything =.=

I dont get this whole thing with "interesting" because I'm someone that listens alot before talking. How do you get "interesting"? I've asked other people and they say that I am interesting and that I shouldn't worry about it.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=1]
      your true colours are beautiful;
      like a
      rainbow[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: How do you be "interesting" :/

honestly, (it took a while for me to learn this) but be yourselffff! and if thats not interesting enough for her, then find someone who does like you! dont settle, everyone is interesting in their own way, maybe ur just not her type of interesting and if that is the deal, then u need to find someone who does find u interesting!....and im sorry, but thats pretty messed up of her to say that she has been talking to new ppl(mostly guys) when your still dating!? wtf, i wouldnt put up with that....dont sell yourself short...good luck hun, peace&love, mal
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Close your eyes, so many days go by. Easy to find what's wrong. Harder to find what's right...
    • Re: How do you be "interesting" :/

ok, hmmm, if u have to keep it a secret, and she's out there talking to other guys...while ur still "dating" why do it then? and p.s. u shouldnt care about who hates ur relationship, its u and her, not u, her, and this guy and that guy, but anyways, idk im just saying, maybe u need someone who u dont have to hide and who has enough respect to love u for u.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Close your eyes, so many days go by. Easy to find what's wrong. Harder to find what's right...