I fucked this up, Please help!!!

• I fucked this up, Please help!!!

I know this is really complicated, I can't ask for you to tell me what to do, all i please please ask for are tips & pointers, please I need any help I can get.

Ok so I was born in country A, when I was in 1st grade we moved to country B & almost 2 years ago we moved back to country A. Things didn't go as planned so now once again we are going to country B!

their is one problem, before I left (Country B) I burnt all my bridges & I burnt them to the core...I was so happy to leave (I was treated diffrently because i was the ONLY white person in the school & when girls got jelous instead of brushing them off i tried to destroy them) i was the snitch, the bitch & the wicked witch pretty much. When I was going back to my home country I was expecting it to be the person I always wanted to be, I was garanteed (in my head) that I would never ever ever go back to country B So I pretty much...yeah, I can't even tell you the things I did because you will probably not want to answer me back & I had/v but one friend. I told her & she is like COME BACK NOWW! i love her dearly but when she isn't around im stuck. here I have made some friends but my school work is down the toilet, there I had very high marks, I went to this private school & my parents said we can only go back to the country if i go back to the old school because it is worldy aclaimed & known & can get me places when I get older......It's not a problem for me going back, im Extatic about going back to what really is my home, but the school aspect :( oh & also...some time ago I started fighting with the entire grade in emails & also i got my belly pierced showed it off & than it rejected! so when i go back im gonna get hell for that, please help me :(
    • Re: I fucked this up, Please help!!!

Don't listen to jack, he's an ass.

But uhm.. I don't really understand..

You say you burnt all your bridges & ties there, because you're moving. So.. I mean.. are you actually moving?
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]