Jealousy: Good or bad thing?

• Jealousy: Good or bad thing?

I always knew my boyfriend was a little jealous of other guys but lately it's been stressing me out 'cause i keep having to avert disasters. like if we're clubbing he doesn't let me dance with other guys even if they're my friends, and he glares down guys for even glancing at me...like how can the bartender for example, not look at me, he is serving me a drink afterall...and still my boys like that guys checking you out...and im like no, hes just doing his job. and when other guys do actually check me out he fumes, and he get super mad whenever i hang out with other guys when he's not around...the other day he almost picked a fight iwht my ex, i had to practically drag him away. i love him though, and i find a little jealousy to be cute, but this is getting to be a problem,do you think i should talk to him about it? im afraid hed yell at me...
    • Re: Jealousy: Good or bad thing?

i can understand that he doesn't want you dancing with other guys. I mean other guys are rubbing up on you, or feeling your side or back and it does effect some guys.

why are you hanging out with your ex without him. that's messed up.

I'm NOT saying that you are in the wrong, but you need to see things more from his perspective also. He does over react with the other guys looking at you and stuff like that.

Dancing with other guys and hanging out with your ex bf is something you may want to consider to cutting out during a compromise. Like he won't be jealous when you talk and/or hang out with other guys, but you can't dance with them and it cant be your ex...or something like that.