Dark blue.

• I really don't know why I even come on here anymore, nor do I have the slightest idea why I should even talk to people anymore.

I came on here to feel accepted, ya know? But it feels like some people stop giving a shit about me way to easily. Except a couple of people. I don't just have this problem on here, I have it offline as well. Either my 'friends' are way too annoying, or they just stop acknowledging me. I've tried to branch out and talk to people I don't even know to try and start a friendship.. but they just look at me funny and laugh. Every single day that I come on here, or have to deal with school and such I feel lonely, to the point that it hurts, and I'm sick of feeling this way, and I can't do anything about it.
      I really don't have that many friends online and offline.. Offline I only have like two people that I would consider friends.. and they're slowly drifting away from me, and apparently I heard that they're starting to talk shit about me behind my back. Online the people I normally talk all the time are all acting like I don't exist besides like two people. I don't even see the point of talking to anyone, or even living anymore.. Whats the point of being around when you're just going to be the loner that no one even considers taking the time to say hello to. I've tried everything, and feeling like I have no one I can really turn to besides a selective few is really starting to take it's toll on me. I have to deal with family issues, and now this constant loneliness. Is it wrong that I want to feel loved and cared about..? The only time I feel like I'm loved is when I'm with my dad and my step-mom, and that's once a year.. other than that I feel like some outcast that was put on earth so that people can get amusement out of how unloved, and worthless I am.

I just don't know what to do anymore, I keep getting suicidal thoughts... because the pain is way too overbearing.. and I've dealt with it for too long and I feel as if it's time that I just give up. The more I feel this way, the more I disregard what people say about me still having my life a head of me.. I mean I wouldn't call what I'm living a life.. ;l

I'm breaking down more and more each day.. and it's adding up..

Time to give up? Yes of course..
      Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Dark blue.

Dont worrie girl there are all these idiots trying to get 121826172 posts so they post anything just to get that 1 post...and those people are the haters..I got lots of them here but hey haters make me famous...and this is internet not the best way to feel accepted..your friends irl should be there to accept you not some random people on net <3
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Krump Clown Bring it on down
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/879/krumpitwallpaperbyan1ke.jpg[/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Peek-A-Boo.!

Alisha, love. It's okay to be afraid and feel unaccepted sometimes, and we all go through these feelings of doubt and unassurance [word?]. There will always be people who stand by you and love you for who you are, and there will be those people who just up and leave for god knows why. Blah, I know this might not matter or whatever, but I'm going to show you it. There is nothing wrong with sticking to what you know and trying to repair the relationships which you already have, and there is nothing wrong with attempting to make new friendships. Sometimes our personalities don't click with one anothers, and that's hard to accept for some people. Point being, we're not going to get along with everyone and not everyone is goind to like us. If you give up, then you're basically setting yourself up for more hurt down the road, and you don't want that, do you?...

Hey, everybody's got friends that are total jerks who just use you then abandon you. These are people you should forget about because they aren't worth shit. Even if you have only 2 real friends... they're real and they are worth so much more than a bunch of fakefucks that like to identify themselves as "friends". Friends appreciate you for who you are, friends are people you enjoy being around and that you love as well. Wouldn't you rather have 2 amazingly real friends that you can depend on no matter what, than a large quantity of totally borefest acquaintances?

And hey, I love being chatted up, so even though I don't know you that well, if you have a problem I'm open ears love, I like to listen and I'm hear to help because I have similar family issues. :)
      [CENTER]
      [09:55] Arthur.: Hehehe, well im not gonna pretend i didnt miss you, i was starting to cry.... y'know, being apat for so long
      [/CENTER]