advice about a guy i like at my group please bring me alot of advice and replies!

• advice about a guy i like at my group please bring me alot of advice and replies!

hey everyone sorry this is so long ok need some advice about this guy at my group that i like/have a crush on him ok here it goes theres some signs he dropped at a few of the events i was at with him so here are the signs i was at an event with and i was standing by bleachers next to him and he starts talking to me about when where in a car togather with one of his family members and my mom so he says do you remember that? at first i had to think about it then i,m like yeah i remember!! later at the event i was looking around at the vendors and i see him he says where you going and say just looking around and keep walking and so doeshe l8ter on the event its time to go home and we head over to the van i get in and hes standing by the van waiting to get in also. and another group member gets in before him and that person sits next to me one staff tells the person move to the back of the van so the person does and he sits next to me! does on one of the other he was at a few days ago i asked him are you texting he said and then asked me if i had cell phone i told him he told me i should get one. does that mean he wants my number? and wants to call me becouse he likes me too?? and also he tends to say my name alot and one event he asked if was ok do you think likes me as he does things i,ll keep updating you on me and him! Thanks for any advice givin (ReallyShyAnyomousGirl20)
      take ya shoes off ya teeth stop runnin ya mouth:fght:
    • Re: advice about a guy i like at my group please bring me alot of advice and replies!

no i will not change the color:mad: its pink and i like the color pink and i can read it perfect`ly fine thats means so can everyone and its a free country i pick whatever color suits me thanks anyway for letting me know though and thanks for the advice sharkbait! & others (ReallyShyAnoyomousGirl20)
      take ya shoes off ya teeth stop runnin ya mouth:fght:
    • Re: advice about a guy i like at my group please bring me alot of advice and replies!

I think I got most of that but yea the font color played some tricks on my eyes haha

Well ReallyShyAnoyomousGirl20, it seems to me you just have a huge crush on this guy and evidently you haven't done more than just talk with this guy and I think he may share the same feelings towards you as you do to him, but its more likely that he appreciates you as a friend.

.. but what we say around here is what is necessarily going on since none of us get the full picture so don't take anything to negative just go with your gut feeling and yes as Sharkbait said you need to flirt with him a little..

Hope this helps, good luck!

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

wow i was really late on that one.... my bad...