A really good question

• Re: A really good question

Fanks wrote:

If you-re ggay, great Ill respect it.. but that doesn't mean it is right.

It's not right, it's not wrong. It's neutral.

It's funny that some people hate/make fun of gays out of no reasons. It's just mean and unreasonable.

But fine. you'll get what you give. one day if something terrible happens to you out of no reason, maybe this is the reason.

i-m-a-boy wrote:

straight men dont like gays, straight women dont like lesbians. cos, why should they?

but I dont like people who make fun of gays.

I don't like people who dont like people who dont like gays.
      see how that hurts?

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Pitiful Jupiter wrote:

Because it is intended mainly for straight male audiences. The female being attractive is the only thing that really matters.

the producers want their audience to think "i am better looking than him, I could get that girl. fapfapfap"

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

i-m-a-boy wrote:

It's not right, it's not wrong. It's neutral.

It's funny that some people hate/make fun of gays out of no reasons. It's just mean and unreasonable.

But fine. you'll get what you give. one day if something terrible happens to you out of no reason, maybe this is the reason.

watch out everyone, you might get hit in the eye by a "reason." you can't just throw those things around man. learn what reason means. I reason and come to the conclusion that i don't like homosexuality

Strlder wrote:

I don't like people who dont like people who dont like gays.
      see how that hurts?

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

watch out everyone, you might get hit in the eye by a "reason." you can't just throw those things around man. learn what reason means. I reason and come to the conclusion that i don't like homosexuality

it's fine if you don't like gays. but making fun of others out of no reason is another thing.

you can have all reasons to dislike gays. Like in the past, men reasoned that they're of more superior than women and that was when women struggled for equality. And see how better the world today when they succeeded.