I'm in killer need of help.

• I'm in killer need of help.

Alright. So, Tuesday I got a text from my boyfriend's ex saying that he was cheating with her and that they had hooked up two weeke before they got together. Anddd they got together on our anniversery.
      My boyfriend's ex is a nut job, she's very jealous, almost like a stalker and has all these mental problems. However, my boyfriend and I were fighting for about a week to two weeks about him cheating because I hought smething may have been up; he said no every time. And perhaps, I was just worried because of the way my past relationships went.
      So I asked him about it, and he admitted to cheating. but that was it. he deined all other things she told me. and h begged for a second chance blah, blah, blah.
      I love this boy, so much. and now, he says he never cheated he just said he did to "get me off his back" in a sense. :/
      God, I'm so confused and hurt.
      I love him so much. :[
      what do I do?
      help.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]
    • Re: I'm in killer need of help.

He is confused so much about himself, that there is no possible way for him to make a decision about what he wants in a girl.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Sorry, but thats how i see it.

When someone disrespects you like that, you should never let them back into your life..... They dont deserve it. You seem like a person with a lot of love in your heart who wants to be loved back, and some people have trouble seeing that.
    • Re: I'm in killer need of help.

IndySkater8763 wrote:

Gutcheck 101.

I agree, if thats what I think it means?

Basically, I recommend you GET OUT.

Trust what you feel. Trust yourself.
      If you have the slightest bit of doubt within you about this situation, leave it.

He's lying. If he admitted cheating the first time, but denied it when he was under pressure of more questioning, hes lying.

He is not being loyal to you and you must remember that this kind of shit doesn't just come out of nowhere. If there's detail in what's being said, then something has definitely happened. Maybe not exactly what the person said, I mean they could be twisted versions of the details, but if there is detail, something has gone wrong and you REALLY need to consider if you want this relationship. Love or not.

I've had to give up things. You have to draw the line.

If I could sum up my blab, just listen to your gut and your head.

Good luck.