Help, I have done it... again.

• Help, I have done it... again.

I started cutting again.
      My wrists... my whole chest and stomach... EVERYTHING.

I feel like everything is going wrong in my life.
      I'm so broken hearted my chest hurts.
      The truth is, he never loved me or cared about me.
      I've come to face that now.

It's like no one cares that I'm gone.
      Maybe this world be be better without me in it.

Help?
    • Re: Help, I have done it... again.

I understand the feeling i really do, but you really need to try and realize you won't be feeling this pain forever, over this guy. The pain will fade, trust me. It may be difficult to deal with now, but it will soon become a strength of yours. Try and talk to people you're close to or us.
      Stay positive. Trust me harming isn't the answer.

Well.
      He doesn't want to have anything to do with me anymore.
      He blocked me on msn, and he wants to give up two years.
      I have to understand.
      He thinks I'm controlling him when that was the last thing I wanted.
      I don't want to live anymore. I don't want to live without him.
      It's so hard.
      And I want him to be happy.
      I just think I'm gonna do it.
      I've lost everything I've worked so hard to achieve.
      Slitting my wrists and bleeding out is my best option.
      I can't do this anymore.

The world is never better without people in it who care. Since you said that, Its obvious you still care. I don't know you, but I care about you as a human being. I dont know how cliche that sounds, but I'm serious. I've had some struggle with depression(unfortunately it's genetic) though never this bad. I do know however, that however bad this seems now, You can get over it, and the experience WILL make you a better person, as long as you deal with it right, and choose to learn from it. Just because there was one jerk, doesn't mean that all guys are.(though the world is full of them =/ ) Some advice I can give you is this:

Don't be quick to give your heart away. If you are, then you will most likely have it ripped out and broken.

Dating is not a requirement; though it feels good to have that kind of companionship, It may very well not be worth the trouble until you are seriously considering marriage. the stress and worry and time involved could be avoided or better used elsewhere until you're established somewhat firmly in the 'real world' (unfortunately many of us teenagers don't realize that a: there is no transition period between childhood and adulthood, and b: the situations, lessons, AND mistakes(consequences included) follow you from your teen years into adult life.)

The best kind of relationships are those built off existing friendships; You already have a solid foundation of love, and trust, as well as an understanding of the person. In my opinion, you shouldn't consider a relationship until you know the person well. If your friendship develops mutual attraction, then great! If not, then you still have a good friend.

Hope this helps...

Hey

Look, cutting is never the answer, and neither is taking your life. This is a guy we're talking about, there will be other guys in your life who treat you right and love you for who you are. No matter how bad all of this seems, you will get through it, and it won't last forever. Your emotions are just overpowering you at the moment, and it can be hard. I've gone through depression, and I'm actually currently going through it. But you have to try your best to fight through it, not succumb to it by cutting and hurting yourself. Be strong, it's worth it when you see the light and realize that what you were doing was just silly.

You'll get through it, my best wishes.
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

oh sami, i know how you feel hun. i did the same thing when a guy broke my heart. i felt like no one loved me anymore and i had nobody..actually i really didnt have anybody. i had no one to talk to about my depression.

so trust me when i say i know how you feel. but what you dont realize is that things will gett better! they will if you let it. every day will slowly get better and youll start to get new and more friends. and eventually one day he will just be a bad memory in your head and youll find someone else to love.

i know how depressed and lonely you must feel, and if its any consolation im here if you need someone to talk to. cause when this happend to me i didnt and i know its hard.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]:)[/CENTER]