From First To Last

• Re: From First To Last

Spite wrote:

OMFT, I posted right above you, there was no need to quote that shit.

And actually, I am perfect.
      I am what I was meant to be, and I am perfected in the way I am.
      By simply being what I was meant to be, I am perfect in every way.

I'll quote you all I want.

I'm sure someone who is perfect wouldn't find the need to slag off like you did.
      [CENTER]
      Linkin <3
      21st April 07

[/CENTER]
    • Re: From First To Last

Spite wrote:

Pathetic....Why did you have to make a fuckin thread about some band I've never fuckin heard of?

I hope you're real damn proud of yourself, cause now I have to ruin this thread with my ranting.

Err.....
      I can't think of anything to fuckin rant about...Damn...
      Guess I'll have to rant about not being able to think of something to rant about.
      Like emos.
      Emos are a pathetic excuse of human life.
      TRY BEING HAPPY ONCE IN AWHILE ASS HOLES!
      They're always so fuckin depressing and it simply pisses me off.
      Try to be happy like a fuckin normal person!
      Or are you emo bastards too good to be happy?

I should gather an angry mob and slaughter all of you fuckin emos with pitchforks and torches!

Now be happy, or I'll beat you until you ARE happy!

The pathetic thing is that you haven't heard of them. Mainly because you're not killer enough to hit a fucking search system and search for them.

You just made me laugh out loud. Seriously, you're the one that takes up internet space and fucking real world space. Someone better and more chaotic deserves to steal your air.

You piss me off. But you don't see me making some random ass fucking thread to draw attention to some human killer, now do you. I doubt you will ever see a thread being made about you mainly because you're fucking useless and self inflicked.

I'm too good for anything. You didn't know that? Goddamn, you're the only fucking person.

I should hack your system just for looking completely fucking stupid.