Why is it doing this?

• Why is it doing this?

I'm trying to connect my samsung tocco lite phone via the usb cable, but it keeps saying what it was saying before. I got the update from Matthew a couple of months ago and it seemed to work, but this is happening again. Does anyone know the possible problem with this? If it is requiring another update, where can i get this? I prefer sending files to my laptop wireless, via the bluetooth, but i can't figure out how to do that.
      . Im just fed up of having to sit for ages constantly trying to connect it over and over again, yet it'll work fine another time. *confused*

• Re: Why is it doing this?

Download Center SAMSUNG

Thats the place to get a download BUT Samsung have an Update feature on it so you don't have to keep downloading the file from their site, it usually does it itself. If not, just look for the update feature on the program. As for the connection issue I'm not 100% sure.

Start > (In search - Type In) Device Manager

Make sure it looks something like this (You obviously won't have the exact same thing as me, but the icons have to be) Also, One of them should change name to Samsung or something IF you have it plugged in. Providing the Icon is like mine and the others with no Yellow ! then the USBs are fine (So I'd assume anyway)

Also, Take in the noise your computer does when you plug it in.. it should be like "Ding dong" You'll know what I mean... But if it goes "B-b-b-b" noise, like stutters.. Then obviously the computer is rejecting it for driver reasons I think.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm... I forgot what other methods there is.. If no one can answer it and you can't figure it by tomorrow.. HOPEFULLLYYY I can help even better, because I'm getting my Tocco Lite tomorrow. The only difference is, I'm on Windows 7. But hopefully we could work it out some how. (I just hope Tocco Lite doesn't do what my D600 does on W7 -.-")
    • Re: Why is it doing this?

There appears to be no problem there. I followed that and it does appear on that list, like yours. It's saying it's upto best update and is working properly, however it obviously isnt lol

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

wait a minute, i just deactivated my bluetooth on the phone and now it's picking up on the usb.
      So having bluetooth on can affect the connection via the lead?