what do i do now?

• what do i do now?

well i wrote my bestfriend a letter saying i don't want to be bestfriends anymore shes making immature choices and ditched me for another girl...we've been bestfriends for 8 years. anyways she wrote me back saying she doesn't care. i saw her last night at the homecoming game and she military walked right by me and my friends with her new bestfriend and glared at us. how can she not care after 8 years of friendship? and what should i do now?
    • Re: what do i do now?

Well, the problem here is that you said you don't want to be her best friend, and that probably really hurt her feelings. She probably does really care and she's most likely just really upset about it, but shows it through anger and dirty looks.

If you can get past the bad choices she's been making and that she has a new really good friend, then you can probably make things right by trying to talk to her about it.
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]