Should I go clubbing at 16? help please :)

• Should I go clubbing at 16? help please :)

Hii, Okay basically my high school life was shit. I had friends but hardly any like one. I went to college (england) btw and I have made loads of mates. These two girls asked if me and my twin wanted to go clubbing..

Problem is we have tried alcohol together at home, but not experiented with much. We're both virgins and want to lose our virginity with a boyfriend at the right time, not a randomer in a club..

So I was wondering what happens in these clubs? I have been asked to go to the squash in dewsbury? Do you get pissed or wasted? Do people do drugs there? and most of them having sex?? Why do they go to the clubs and is it a good idea If i go?

I haven't really had a relationship, I'm a attractive girl and boys call me fit all the time, so it's not because of my looks. It's because high school went wrong for me but college is going right.. What happens in these clubs? I want to start kissing boys without having to have sex with them are clubs a good idea for experience?

My friend said since your 16 you will have to show them ID showing that then get the boys to buy you drinks? But i'v heard they only do that for sex in return?

Please give me some advice :)

P.s I don't know the girls that well, only for like one week.

Thankyou!!
    • Re: Should I go clubbing at 16? help please :)

I have no idea about that club, but, generally at an under 18s night, there wont be alcohol sold inside, drugs, sex or anything much really. you would just go, meet new people, dance, and just erm.. "mingle".

On the otherhand, if you are getting into an over 18's somehow, i can assure you there wont be any drugs on the premises, and people wont directly be out for sex. Most of the time. If you get in you can buy alcohol yourself.

And yes both of these places are good for getting some good kissing experience without having to go further..

my insights.
      ~m3tal
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER]

prettygirl0725;2048435 wrote:

Just remember, things fall apart, so that better things can fall together.
      [/CENTER]

Well, it's an over 18 club. Thanks for the advice so you can go there without having to have sex with anyone? because I heard people generally do to get boys to buy them drinks. I'm not sure at the moment. Well, it's an over 18's but they let 16 year olds in just they can't buy alcohol.

Oh, that sounds great. Down here its just under 18s, and people as young as 12 go in. Totally ruins it.

But back to the point, if you dont want to have sex, you dont. You go as far as you want. Boys would buy girls drinks to get closer to them, but this doesnt have to mean sex.

My conclusion is to go, have a good time, but dont do anything you dont want to. If your unhapy with something, just say you dont want to do it :)

[/CENTER]

Definatly a good idea. Take it easy, have a little bit to relax, but dont go onto spirits or anything to strong. Make sure you know what your doing.

If you are going with a twin, your even luckier - you can look after eachother! :)

[/CENTER]

i don't have much experience but my gf went when she was 16+ and loved it. She'd go with a bunch of mates from college friday and saturday nights and just have a good time dancing, drinking and meeting people. Alot of people just go out to get wrecked and fuck randomn people but that's completely up to you and what you consider fun. You don't have to end a night by having sex with a randomn guy for the sake of it. My gf stayed a virgin until she met me at the age of 19 in college.. she still got guys to buy her drinks n shit (yeah guys are stupid).
      Sex doesn't go on in clubs much if ever, cos you'd get thrown out by the bouncers. Saying that she told me about her friend who had sex with her bf in the toilets (classy). It's pretty commonplace for people to hook up with guys/girls when they're out just for a dance and kissing etc, but again doesn't have to lead anywhere sexual.

I'd say definately give it a go, it can be really fun just be careful when taking drinks from strangers (drink spiking isn't uncommon) and also be careful how much you drink. I've seen girls who've been in relationships and seemed nice turn into complete sluts with too much drink, and regret it the night after. And make sure you stick with your friends, they can look out for you and vice versa.
      Another tip i'd give is don't try and keep up with the guys drinking, they tend to handle it better than girls. Alot of girls just stick with WKD/bacardi breezer (tastes like panda pop to me) because it's easy to drink.
      [SIZE=7]¯\(º_o)/¯[/SIZE]

The post was edited 6 times, last by Quill ().